General More Bad News

Currently reading:
General More Bad News

I'm affraid the Barchetta has gone :cry: I'm currently in the process of selling everything I don't desperately need :cry::cry: which also includes the 4x4 Panda and the 7 series BMW and will be settling with a new diesel panda that I ordered last week for a while.

The new owner managed to get a speeding ticket within 4 hrs of ownership and kerbed one of the new wheels :mad: but he's been repremanded & i'll be able to keep an eye on it as it's pretty close.

I am gutted that she's gone as she was without doubt the best in the fleet but will get another as soon as possible when the finances are settled and when I know exactly what's going on :confused:

Sorry to hear but I did the same earlier this year and keep finding myself looking at B's for sale. I suspect we will both be back at some point! Good luck!

Alan, sorry to hear about your predicament - hopefully you will know what's going on soon and life will get back to normal........ :)

It's about time lady luck smiled on the members of this forum, nothing bad bad news recently!

Sorry to hear but I did the same earlier this year and keep finding myself looking at B's for sale. I suspect we will both be back at some point! Good luck!

Nice to see you are still about, Won't be going anywhere as such and hopefully more active soon on the site when things settle inc constant nights (off this weekend back to 15.00-0100 on Mon :()

Doc may have to wait till you sell yours :)

Last edited:
Sell mine NEVER!! Once she is finished (Still a good three years away yet) She will take her place next to my second project (1995-6 911) and only come out in the summer months.

P90822092.jpg

Becs and I should be moving in the next three years so we hope to get a double garage in our next place (fingers crossed) Becs and I will be going 50/50 on the 911 as its far too much money for just me on my own.

Last edited:
Sell mine NEVER!! Once she is finished (Still a good three years away yet) She will take her place next to my second project (1995-6 911) and only come out in the summer months.

P90822092.jpg

Becs and I should be moving in the next three years so we hope to get a double garage in our next place (fingers crossed) Becs and I will be going 50/50 on the 911 as its far too much money for just me on my own.

Hmmmmmmmmm, 993............... (y)

Sell mine NEVER!! Once she is finished (Still a good three years away yet) She will take her place next to my second project (1995-6 911) and only come out in the summer months..

THREE YEARS!? Wow, if it's likely to take three years to finish yours I dread to think how long it would take to get mine looking spic and span :eek:

A lifetime ;)

:D

He bought it this spring. He had the red :)eek:) one that CasaPaulo now has.

Sorry to hear that you had to let the B go Alan :(

Last edited:
Good to hear that you'll be staying with SILVER :woot:

I see you're selling your willie to raise money...:D

My bad - forgot to put a capital 'W'... I have no idea what you were thinking :D

Alan - sorry to hear that, mate.

Hope things sort themselves out soon.

Thanks for all your advice and support over the last 18 months or so.

Doogal.

Yep it'll be another sad day when Willie goes he's like my delinquent child (get's anything he want's or needs) and we have been through lots together. But I won't have the time to care for him as I had.

I'm confused - are you on about the Panda or...:confused::rolleyes::eek::eek::D

Back