General Mong when it comes to Cars!

Currently reading:
General Mong when it comes to Cars!

going to take it down to garage where i got it from, as warranty runs out in a few days, not had a good look in the engine bay, just from underneath.

have u seen me thread on gear knobs.

also spray and fit!

any feedback on these!

just took a photo of mine, you can see bits of oil around and below the cam cover. its also managed to slightly oil the udnerside of the bonnet :eek:

not sure about spraying and stuff, or gear knobs. never had anything sprayed (spoiler was already the right colour and i glued it on myself!) and never wanted to change the gear knob cos i cba cutting it off!

Attachments

• cam_cover_leaky.jpg
    cam_cover_leaky.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 20
Right just to get this right pic u have just attached of ur njin, is that from above or below, im right in saying this is from above, correct.

Book in for Monday, garage playing the game as warranty ran out today but because i have brought it to there attention today, warranty will still be valid.

List of other faults they are going to look at!

1) Lights flickering ( interior courtesy light/ exterior headlights/plate lights ) when idling, Atlternator!/ engine idling speed!

2) Think the old fueller neck issue is happening having them check, sure i did'nt spill any excess fuel when filling but have evidence of spillage underneath fuel flap.

3) Oil leak as mentioned.

4) Baffles away on backbox obvioulsly not going to be covered by warranty but they are going to look at it!

:mad: :bang: :mad: :bang: :mad: :bang: :mad:

Does the clutch slip at all? I ask as if the crank seal has gone, oil would be coming out of there, and the clutch would be crap!!! I would have a look where arc suggested, and also clean as much of the oil off the bellhousing as you can, and have a look a day or so later, and follow the trail of oil!

Jon+Em

Back