Monday monday...

Currently reading:
Monday monday...

Lolita

is back
I can't believe the weekend went so quickly. I wanted to sack today off and have fun but I'm too sensible.

Anyone else counting down the days til Friday? (I counted four including today :rolleyes: :doh: :ROFLMAO:)

I can't believe the weekend went so quickly. I wanted to sack today off and have fun but I'm too sensible.

Anyone else counting down the days til Friday? (I counted four including today :rolleyes: :doh: :ROFLMAO:)

yeah long weekend here i come lol.

Im trying to buy something off an idiot on Ebay who will not co operate with me. i dnt no why people do this. theres money in it for them:bang:

Depends WHICH Friday! Nah... the next weekend brings with it tons of work updating the en-suite... :mad: Still.... it will be luverly when done! :D 2 weekends of purgatory.:(

yeah long weekend here i come lol.

Im trying to buy something off an idiot on Ebay who will not co operate with me. i dnt no why people do this. theres money in it for them:bang:

I've spent toooooo much money recently... which in turn has stopped me going away for easter weekend :bang: Had to reshuffle my plans(n)

Depends WHICH Friday! Nah... the next weekend brings with it tons of work updating the en-suite... :mad: Still.... it will be luverly when done! :D 2 weekends of purgatory.:(

Well, my bike is running again and that's why I didn't want to go to work today... esp as the weather is beaut... but then again not yet received the tinted visor for my new lid so... :chin:

Har har, I've got thursday afternoon, friday, sat, sunday, monday, tuesday off so you can suck ma plums :p :nerner:.

g0t milk? :devil:

Last edited:
Well, my bike is running again and that's why I didn't want to go to work today... esp as the weather is beaut... but then again not yet received the tinted visor for my new lid so... :chin:

Good weather up until Thursday apparently...

SRK091.jpg

my new lid :devil::slayer:

ah well, I'm not back in work till next week :p weekend wasn't too bad, Wales winning the grand slam etc.. cba to go back to work though -_- I've also got manflu :(

it's not just Monday..it's St Patricks Day..I spent way too much money last night and I have a mild hangover!! But nothing a few more drinks today won't cure!!!:devil::slayer:

Back