Technical MOD Chip Power Increase UPTO 20BHP - Super Chips A

Currently reading:
Technical MOD Chip Power Increase UPTO 20BHP - Super Chips A

It is a 3p resistor that fools the car into running rich.
Not recommended.

banner3.jpg

I'll sell you one, £2 :p;)[8D]:D

Don't touch it with a barge pole :)

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

yea, my mate sells them on ebay too, even he says there s**t, they just make ur car constantly rev more cause it thinks the engines cold or somethin' like that, but in the long run it messes up your engine cause its constantly revin'!

total ripoff do not buy[V]

we have got to get a sticky thread on every section about these, cant have any ff readers getting ripped off,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

Yeah its a load of ****, its just a resister. Seen the same item when searching for bits for my Civic. At end of day when have you ever been able to increase in 20hp from a few quid. You pay for what you get really, pay peanuts, get peanuts. :D To get 20hp ur looking at internal work, cams, pistons etc..... Which will also cost £££££'s.

Just to get something straight, it does give a slight increase in hp until the ecu figures out that it´s getting a faulty reading and resets. Do remember it will shorten engine life dramatically.:D

I dunno where the idea of shortening engine life comes from, unless I've got this thing completely arse about face.
It goes in the air temp sensor wiring making the ecu think the air is cold, so it adds slightly more fuel (cold air = more dense = more o2, with correct air/fuel mix = more power).

Problem is, the air temp sensor is really there to help the ecu decide on the fuelling. If this device causes the ecu to add more fuel the lambda sensor will very quickly pick up an over rich mixture and tell the ecu to back it off again.

So you gain nowt, just make life more difficult for the ecu as it's running without one of it's sensors.

fixitagaintomorrow said:
I dunno where the idea of shortening engine life comes from, unless I've got this thing completely arse about face.
It goes in the air temp sensor wiring making the ecu think the air is cold, so it adds slightly more fuel (cold air = more dense = more o2, with correct air/fuel mix = more power).

Problem is, the air temp sensor is really there to help the ecu decide on the fuelling. If this device causes the ecu to add more fuel the lambda sensor will very quickly pick up an over rich mixture and tell the ecu to back it off again.

So you gain nowt, just make life more difficult for the ecu as it's running without one of it's sensors.

well wouldent that mean that it is over fueling then backing off the fuel hen overfueling then backing off the fuel over and over agin now that to me will damage some major electronics :eek:

Just on this subject, is there a chip avail for the marea 2.0l 20v, and if so, has anyone got details?

polecat said:
You can get the new version Marea's remapped or chipped. The older one is not possible though.

Polecat you sure about that, I understood that neither could be done, if so I would be very interested in this chip.
By new version do you mean the 155 model with the VIS manifold??
Who does it and where???

I want one now ..........

the 2.0 20v with Motronic 3.1/7.3.1 injection system can be remapped easily with a obd flasher and a preset map to flash onto the ecu.

you can buy maps on ebay, its £15 for 15000 remaps and 15000 standard maps (so you can put it back to normal). http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=8069902558&Category=32094

a flasher is easy to get but price varies, buy direct from china or hong kong for the best prices. http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/11422001/Kwp2000_Plus_Obdii_Obd2_Flasher.html

with these two you can remap virtually any car, hooray!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
i spoke to celtic tuning as i have a 147 they cant map it :( but after a bit more asking they told me that have a bravo HGT 147 as a 'toy' and they have superchipped it so they will do one for me for £295 :) just have to post them my ecu.

maybe if you guys want we could arrange a group buy and get some discount?

EDIT: that is for 13bhp and 13lbft gain (y)

Back