Mobile Phones

Currently reading:
Mobile Phones

robcento

I'm spending waaaaay to much on pay as you go so considering going onto a contract phone, looking at this deal (text option). With a free K750i :D
Im confused though, where it says 500 free texts, does this run out after so long? Or does it continue for as long as i have the phone :confused:
If that makes sense :eek:

Cheers (y)

i need to know which phone to get
me mate told me the k750i was one to get i phoned o2 and they say its out of stock get nokie 3230 im just not sure
any of you guys help?
i may phone o2 cancel my contract and see how fast they come in stock then

no secret,had it in another thread somewhere
spv_m5000_lge.gif

05.jpg

06.jpg

3G UMTS Windows Mobile device model combining multiple wireless technology like Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, GSM/GPRS/UMTS (tri-band, WCDMA).

The SPV M5000 has a special touchscreen that can be opened to the side, like a mini-laptop, revealing a QWERTY keyboard. The same screen can be rotated and closed, turning the device into a standard Pocket PC form factor.

This new device also is the first Microsoft Windows Mobile-based device to provide live video calls over 3G networks. It will run the recently announced Windows Mobile 5 operatig system, including new security features, enhanced user interface and a new persistent storage memory that will allow users longer usage, with no risk of losing the memory's content.

The new Pocket PC is powered by an Intel CPU running at 520MHz processor, 96MB of ROM, 128MB of RAM, and an SD memory card slot. Orange says this device will offer 5 hours talk-time, and a standby period of 10 days. It weighs 285.0g.

I love Sony Erricsons. I like to play with the joystick. They're good phones, owned 2 and I think they're brilliant the menus are intuative and compared to other brands, Nokia and Samsung I think they're much better to navigate and use.

The K750 has a 2mp digicam and takes SD, the quality of the cam is pretty impressive.

robcento said:
Im confused though, where it says 500 free texts, does this run out after so long? Or does it continue for as long as i have the phone :confused:
If that makes sense :eek:

Cheers (y)

You get 500 free texts, after that the cost of the texts are added to your bill.

The 500 free texts run for a month, or so im gathering, regardless of whether you have used them all or not, they get reset back to 500 free texts the following month, there is no rollover.

Hope this helps as others have trashed the thread :p

For info I had a demo of two SE phones last night, can't remember the model numbers but one was black with a very good camera and the other one was orange and white and it was a good music player, made me nearly convert from Nokia but then I came to my senses!

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
For info I had a demo of two SE phones last night, can't remember the model numbers but one was black with a very good camera and the other one was orange and white and it was a good music player, made me nearly convert from Nokia but then I came to my senses!

Liam

iirc they would have been the k750 (black) and w800 (orange) the cameras on them are great and good too for mp3's. i had nokias for 5yrs and then in my 7610 the memory card just crashed and i lost all my photos of my nieces! was gutted so got rid of it and dont think i will go back to nokia now.

btw i have the k750 and think its great. but a bit slow at times! (y)

Cheers for the "help" :p i got in contact with 02 and as far as i can see the texts last for as long as i have the contract (y)

will be going for the k750i. will order it tonight :D
meaning a have a nokia 6600 for sale :p

yeah rob sorry they do they just stop at end of month and start again i didnt look what tarrif you chose but online tarrifs are the best
i would recommend getting the insurance out aswell
tell me if the let you get that phone because if the do im cancelling my contract

Back