Mobile Phones - Contract - under £25 a month?

Currently reading:
Mobile Phones - Contract - under £25 a month?

I took my old 8210 into a vodafone store, a few years ago, and got 50 for the phone, free ferarri t-shirt (aparently worth £50) and £50 credit on my bill, and a free T39m phone - and I still have the t-shirt :D

I have another month to go on my contract, I'm holding out for an N90. Although as Stuie says it is a brick of a phone, it does have some good features, the camera is apparently top notch and screen very clear, along with the usual Nokia practicality. Unless something just as good but smaller comes out, I'll go with that :)

black_cinq said:
Did you get the £50 taken off your first bill?

I took a phone in but the money didnt come off my first bill. When does it come off?

well guy in store said it should be credited to account by first bill. i phoned up and checked and they said it has been, so hopefully when bill arrives it will be.

he said it did not appear to phone en up. may worth doing that for you as 1 month is plenty time really to credit an account

thefishdude said:
well guy in store said it should be credited to account by first bill. i phoned up and checked and they said it has been, so hopefully when bill arrives it will be.

he said it did not appear to phone en up. may worth doing that for you as 1 month is plenty time really to credit an account

Well it was only 3 weeks cause of the time of took it out if that makes sence. I thought maybe it went on your first proper bill :confused:

I'll give them another ring. I hate ringing orange though, they dont have my name right so i have to give another name and i get all confused. I asked how i change it and they said i couldnt without sending my birth certificate but it didnt matter if i just left it as it was :confused:

NONONONONONO!

Do not get the pebble for the love of god. i have one. I hate it more than marmite.

EDIT: I'm relaxed now :) Try using one before you buy it. Texting is a pain, options are good though. And my screen, battery and open mechanism broke within the first month.

Lol ;)

I got the pebble because i'm a girl and it looked good. :eek: I didnt even look at what it did before i bought it, it was kind of an impulse thing :eek:

i think the 6230's are good phones just a little boring to the eye and the same old nokia menu's. Yawn :)

Back