Mobile App on Android using Firefox

Currently reading:
Mobile App on Android using Firefox

Hello,
I've been using the App version of the forum on my Android (Pixel 3) phone for a while and I've found that most times when I return to the app (by clicking on the icon on the home screen) it is unresponsive and has to be closed and reopened. I realise that by using Firefox I'm probably in a quite small minority and the solution may well be 'Use Chrome' as it's a bug in FireFox but I thought I'd flag it to see if anyone else has encountered issues.
Thanks
Chris

Hello,
I've been using the App version of the forum on my Android (Pixel 3) phone for a while and I've found that most times when I return to the app (by clicking on the icon on the home screen) it is unresponsive and has to be closed and reopened. I realise that by using Firefox I'm probably in a quite small minority and the solution may well be 'Use Chrome' as it's a bug in FireFox but I thought I'd flag it to see if anyone else has encountered issues.
Thanks
Chris
I have had to occasionally reboot my Linux PC running Firefox as the only option, mouse moved but nothing responds, at first I thought it was only when expanding pics on Forum. I often have several apps running on two screens, but it seemed to be related to Forum being open.
After reboot all the apps open where they were when frozen and work as before with no issues.

Back