Styling MKI Panda steelies wanted

Currently reading:
Styling MKI Panda steelies wanted

As I don't have any suitable alloys for Charlie the mk1 I've set my heart on getting some original pattern steelies to go on him.
The pattern is the 2 holes together at intervals around the rim, not the later ring of holes type that the mk2 always has.
They may even be the 4x4 steelies as aquamarine and Si both have them on their cars.

I know it's hard to believe but really want to keep Charlie in keeping of the period and Lancia/Uno and even the Palio rims won't be right on him.

For some reason Charlie is wearing the mk2 rims and plastic trims from the Fiat parts bin at the moment which just look a bit off to me despite being what the car was sold with originally.

Any leads on a set will be most appreciated and if anyone knows which Fiat alloys were an option for the mk1 that would be good to know too.

s-l225.jpg

A fiat wheel earlier today.

Last edited:
and if anyone knows which Fiat alloys were an option for the mk1 that would be good to know too.

these fiat/cromodora/speedline catalogues are from the early 80's, marked red are alloys ok for mk1 panda

plus a small plastic caps wth mk1 steelies, also from fiat catalogue:

ps:

CD147 was a common option for mk2 panda too.

Last edited:
Back