Image094.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) MK2b latest pictures :D

Introduction

Hey all,

well here are latest pictures of my mk2b 1.2 8v

Image096.jpg

Image095.jpg

Image094.jpg

tell me what u think so far im doing skirts and window tinting soon and 40mm lowering
nice car.lowering and some side skirts will look nice on it.tell me did the front and rear bumper came standard with the car?i'm asking because in my country those bumpers and alloy wheels come only with sporting and hgt equipment pack.you can't get them with 1.2 8v motor in a standard version.what size are your wheels?14" or 15"?

and that sighn of the scorpion instead of the fiat logo is great..where did you buy it?

YEah the bumpers are standard with the active sport 1.2 8v model the alloys are standard 15' alloys, badges are as said above and erm as for lowering how much on front and how much on rear without changing shock abs i only want to buy springs.

Still want window tinting and side skirts im thinking of getting abarth side skirts and getting my painter to do them for me and fit them.

I know it may be too much for a 1.2 8v car but what the hell :D

joshua.watson1987 said:
YEah the bumpers are standard with the active sport 1.2 8v model the alloys are standard 15' alloys, badges are as said above and erm as for lowering how much on front and how much on rear without changing shock abs i only want to buy springs.

Still want window tinting and side skirts im thinking of getting abarth side skirts and getting my painter to do them for me and fit them.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: your car will be identical to mine :eek: :eek: :eek: i need to act fast and get my plans in gear :slayer:

I was actually thinking that but im aiting for body stylist to get back to me abotu grill then i will be like urs lol im pricing it all up i might just get sporting badgeless grill instead of the one u have dave.

But how much should i lower with only using springs someone told me 35mm on the front nad 15mm on the back would that be any different, would 40mm/40mm be better

i bought platimex springs for my mk2b 35/15 but i haven't instaled them yet...40/40 is to much for croatian roads

Back