General MK2B 1.4 Sporting Owners..

Currently reading:
General MK2B 1.4 Sporting Owners..

Don't seem to be many of these about, so I thought I'd start a thread where everyone that has (or has had) a 1.4 Sporting could share pics, experiences and ideas..

I'd start with some pics but I haven't taken any yet, and it's chucking it down outside.. (n)

i dont have any pics but i do have a 2b sporting with gsr kit and soon a supersprint backbox :)

i just got my baby last week :)
i love her
she's red
but .. its goin into the garage tomorrow, there is a knocking noise coming from the front passenger side, people on here are saying it could be the cv joint or engine supports, hopefully not alot :-(
the only pics i have are the ones which were on the arnold clark website before i bought it .. :)

punto2.jpg
punto3.jpg
punto1.jpg

I have a 2b Sporting. I though i had some pics of it, but i don't. I'll post some up when i wash it next.

Btw, how strange is this...Recently i noticed there was another 2b Sporting parked down my street in the bergundy colour. Anyway, i drove past it the other day while it was parked up and it has the same number plate as mine apart from the last letter, mine ends in AXC, his is AXX :eek:

Looking good ipodsandguns (y)

Btw, since were on the subject of 2b Sportings. Where do you support the car with a trolley jack? The pictures in the manual are rubbish. Where the marks are on the skirts to locate the support area, then there's like a little lip hanging down, but it just doesn't look tough enough to support the car. Or is it on the other side of the lip, where it's flat?

i got it from a forum member on another forum. its the diesel punto mk2 front strut brace its normally on ebay, you have to split it in two to fit it, i think im the first person to get one on the 2b sporting ;)

i wouldn't say id notice much of difference but it should make a difference when im lower and as they dont cost too much its worth a try like

Back