General MK2 UNO Turbo Sale or Keep

Currently reading:
General MK2 UNO Turbo Sale or Keep

PaulDrage

So, the time has come!
To keep, or to sell?

I was thinking about selling my mk2 uno turbo, but a friend of mine suggests maybe i 'just put megasquirt on it' and keep running it.

So, what do we think a reasonable price would be? I'm thinking £1000 for sale? has mot and tax etc, has had a lot of welding and work done to it but im thinking of going with something a -bit- more fuel efficient?

It would need a lot more info than that to decide what value your UT is worth on the general market! Bodywork is everything with a Uno as we all know how much they can rust to bits. A rotten UT is nothing short of a money pit and will forever require work. So without knowing how much welding your Uno required it can be hard to place a figure on it.

A scruffy but running UT mk2 with MOT may fetch around £500 - £750. A mk1 in similar condition will fetch slightly more. Good examples with tidy bodywork can fetch over £1k. Immaculate/ concourse examples can fetch £2K plus.

Your best bet is to place a classified advert with details and pics to gauge interest and invite offers. You can do that here:

https://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds

Or try www.turbocollective.net also.

Good luck! :)

Yeah cheers for that i'll have to pop it on there when i get a moment, doesnt need any welding any more - spent thousands getting it welded up so its pretty solid!

P

Back