General MK2 Centre console

Currently reading:
General MK2 Centre console

You know the centre console bit that is seperate at the top on a mk2 punto with the city button and electic windows and rear windscreen heater buttons on it.

If i remove that panel can i take the buttons out or do i have to mask them up if i want to spray it?

if you take it out, theres screws on the back of it undo them and you can take it all apart for spraying no need for masking

You know the centre console bit that is seperate at the top on a mk2 punto with the city button and electic windows and rear windscreen heater buttons on it.

If i remove that panel can i take the buttons out or do i have to mask them up if i want to spray it?

Alright brin :)
yeahh just take it off
and undo the screws in the back and the front bit will pop off, no need for maskin tape lol just a "female Dog" taking off all the center console haha

Alright brin :)
yeahh just take it off
and undo the screws in the back and the front bit will pop off, no need for maskin tape lol just a "female Dog" taking off all the center console haha

Thanks guys,
I will take it all off some day and spray them then wire my heater vent neons up:D

Back