DSCF2072.JPG

Uno MK1 Uno Turbo (lotsa pics)

Introduction

Right, i actually did it :)
this is my 1988 Uno Turbo MK1 lovingly named Molly :eek: (dunno why but why not? :p) with 105k on the clock. all is running smoothly, except for the rear brakes but i won't bore you with that here :D

I hope you likes :)
Those wheels are very similar to the Strada Abarth wheels, only differance is the centre section is not raised, but flat, but not many would ever notice and I think would look great on the UT.

I knows its the original tailgate, I dislike smoothed tailgates where the number plate is just hung on bottom of bumper makes the car look like the designer forgot about it, hence get a proper one not some half thought through modified one.

Looks a nice motor, was that the one on ebay which mentioned the clutch was slipping on increased boost?

The Croma wheels are very similar although the offset is different, I think Croma is ET35 while Strada are ET60. The Croma ones are therefore probably the better bet.

Definately agree on the rear numberplate, put it back where it belongs, not sure on the front grill, I like the original UT slated grill.

Last edited:
Looks a nice motor, was that the one on ebay which mentioned the clutch was slipping on increased boost?

Definately agree on the rear numberplate, put it back where it belongs, not sure on the front grill, I like the original UT slated grill.

Its running standard boost so prolly not lol!

The front grill is a grower in the flesh, might get a normal one tho, theres a company selling them on ebay so might get one and keep it in garage for a rainy day :p lol.
I like the smooth boot but each to their own lol.

BOOM!

Well you finally did it and took the plunge!! After all those nights of having the debate for and not to get one!!

Was off to L.A before you picked it up, but now bk really looking forward to seeing it after all you told me via txt. You'll have to pop down after work one day when brakes are sorted.

Its a FIAT so its bound to have little things ping off now and then. Was never sure about the exhaust but looks ok on the pics tbh.

Did someone get a projectile nose bleed over the rear view mirror?? lol. If so get it sanitized!!

Think i'm gonna have to indulge in a new motor soon!

Nice AH!

Back