Panda (Classic) Mk1 Panda 45 (one of the oldest Panda's)

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Mk1 Panda 45 (one of the oldest Panda's)

Stuartl

Maranellohouse.com
My Mk1 Panda with only 26K from new. I'm lead to believe it may be one of the oldest Pandas in the UK and Ireland. It's currently undergoing possibly the slowest restoration ever but is being restored to as original condition as possible.

garage_vehicle-2617-12625285691_full.jpg

garage_vehicle-2617-12625285692_full.jpg

I guess you've seen the one currently on ebay shown in the auction watch section. A glimpse into the future maybe? Best of luck with it (y), there aren't enough good mk1's about.

Just read through your Juppy project, really impressed! Amazing work, and very well done sir!

Thank you. A lot of work went into making Juppy what he is thanks to FF members who owned him before me. He's at the door at the moment waiting to go to his new home tonight :(

I guess you've seen the one currently on ebay shown in the auction watch section. A glimpse into the future maybe? Best of luck with it (y), there aren't enough good mk1's about.

No I hadn't, thanks. I'll keep the photo's as a guide for my own car. Looking at it, it shows my little car is a good one to restore as I have the paperwork on it and everythings original, well almost.

That car would be a great buy for someone. I think price is really good for it to. Thankfully I'm not on the mainland so can't buy it!

Back