General Mk 2 Punto

Currently reading:
General Mk 2 Punto

Hi guys just bought the oh a mk2 punto 5 door in orange (sorry dont have the colour code.....yet) and im needing bits but they seem to be the same as what everyone else wants....can you fine guys and girls keep a look out for a bonnet in this colour as i really dont want to get it sprayed and at the moment the bonnet has a f50 vent fitted to it! and it seems like it was done by a 6 year old!!!

would be a really big help so thanks in advance

oh and im after a half decent HGT for cheap money lol :slayer:

Nice work getting rid of the silly bonnet vent. If you need a paint code, lift the bonnet and look up. There should be a three digit number, that's your paint code. That may help you if you can only find a non-matched bonnet and need to paint it.

Lots of HGTs in the classifieds at the moment. In fact, it's got me worried as to why so many are getting rid. Have they found out something sinister that I have yet to discover?

Nice work getting rid of the silly bonnet vent. If you need a paint code, lift the bonnet and look up. There should be a three digit number, that's your paint code. That may help you if you can only find a non-matched bonnet and need to paint it.

Lots of HGTs in the classifieds at the moment. In fact, it's got me worried as to why so many are getting rid. Have they found out something sinister that I have yet to discover?

thanks matey and yer ive seen loads as well like 2001 models with 50k for like £750!!!! hmmmm:idea:

Back