DSC001151.JPG

Punto (Mk1) Mk 1 Punto new exhaust

Introduction

Hi, Seeing as my cousin hasnt bothered his arse to get himself on here ( :mad: ) i have decided to post a couple of pictures up of what i got finished on it tonight for him. I took him to a sale about a month ago and he got this 5dr light blue S reg 60sx. I recently aquired a powerflow backbox and he decidied he wanted me to fit it to his car, but with a differnt tip (the old one was gay and looked like a vase) So he bought the tips he wanted and with a bit of modifying this was created. Hope you like :)
DSC001151.JPG

DSC001172.JPG

DSC001181.JPG

DSC00119.JPG

DSC001222.JPG

He's pleased with it, and i am fairly pleased too. What do you think??
Hopefully this will motivate him to join :p

Jordan

(P.S. Ignore my cars surgery in the next operating theatre)
Wigton on the A596 bypass. if you're heading towards wigton its the last turn on your right before carlilse bridge ( flat sandstone bridge over a railway) called dockray hall, but im through in maryport every saturday night and sunday through the day. I can always pick the bumper up on the way past if you like. The main problem is paint is very expensive nowadays :( I use panel factors and find them a better match than halfords, but for teh decent kit and assuming yours is two pack, its about £40 for their kit of plastic primer, top coat and laquer (all lechler) and not too much less for the cellulose. If you have your paint code and name i can get a quote for a litre next time im in if you wish? or you can?

Jordan

yeah sure, its 612/b 'stelvio verde' or maybe thats the interior colour, anyway, its a march 1998 car on an R plate, and apparently it makes a difference as my colour was for a 1996 car and was way off the mark.

would only need about 500ml wouldn't I?

Back