Panda (Classic) Mk 1 Fiat panda 4x4

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Mk 1 Fiat panda 4x4

(y) wow, its looking really good .ummm.....had a ickle bit of rust on it then! hope the others find this (classic mob) cause you've obviously worked really hard on it (y)

hey hey'
I return after lots of uni work! AARRG!! Will be back with my car in somerset soon, but must get it onto the road first! Oh yey more work! Anyhoo, i would love to show off my car, if u think its worthy! Let me know a where and when and will get back to you! :D
Cheers
Si

just having a look at this brooklands event, interested! whether my car will be up to scratch by then i dont know, cos its got a few problems (clutch and head gasket). Is it free entry for display cars? that would be sweet! :D
I'll check the events thread! Found the site on google but it doesnt give details
Cheers
Si

pandamonius_maximus said:
Is it free entry for display cars? that would be sweet! :D

Si

Unfortuneatly not :( 9 quid for entrance

Hope the panda makes it, will be nice to have an old panda on the FF stand as we didnt have one at stanford hall.

We're having a BBQ as well :D

Check out the thread and PM sammiboo if you want to be on stand

pandamonius_maximus said:
Ok, ive e-mailed sammiboo my interest now, so will see if there is still space, is the entry £9 for a car full of people or per person?

Im sure you would make it on, because your car is a bit different and its quite rare as well.

Theres quite a few going from wales as well so if you want to convoy im sure they would let you :)

A convoy would be cool, but unfortunately i'll be back in somerset by then so will be heading from there. Damn it! Probly a good thing, cruisin is pretty slow going! Well i'll try to get in anyway, we shall see if chichi will make it i'm sure! (Dad named the car Chichi after the london Zoo panda (not sure if that panda is still alive but it was when the car was bought new!).
Cheers
Si

Back