Mitcar 2005

Currently reading:
Mitcar 2005

mase_abarth said:
y are these things soo bloody far... over 2 hours drive each way, now that will b a long day!

would really like to go, but hey u neva kno!
well Mase, since you're joining Clubcento next year, you'll be able to come and camp with us the night before! :p the rest of Team Alex are due to be there and it turned into an all nighter last year :cool:

Crappy dates again...............................

I am on holiday from the 21st to the 31st of August next year, 10 days in Cefalu, why does the MITCAR run smack bang in the middle of holiday season???

Steve, You, England, Show, My, Arse........................capisce!

Re: Crappy dates again...............................

im gona go!! :)
(so long as it dont clash with the PSOOC trac day bash coz thats usually in August too.)

surfin_fella said:
well Mase, since you're joining Clubcento next year, you'll be able to come and camp with us the night before! :p the rest of Team Alex are due to be there and it turned into an all nighter last year :cool:
hmmm does sound tempting man.... all nighters are the way forward, but i think i will prob only end up at the stanford hall and poss the skeggy one next year, will have to c how things go! :D

mase_abarth said:
hmmm does sound tempting man.... all nighters are the way forward, but i think i will prob only end up at the stanford hall and poss the skeggy one next year, will have to c how things go! :D
you know it;)

Right - Stanford Hall is on 2nd June this year - overnight camp/hostel with pub/drink session as last year - Clubcento are organising a stop over but all are welcome - more details to follow closer to date.

Ideal excuse to drive some miles for a cracker of an event.

mase_abarth said:
right then, so the plan is to join club cento, com to stanford hall, and show all u people how to party! (y)

sie i think an all nighter is the call of the day, again! anyone else think they wanna join us?
U show me how to party hmmmm (y)

Back