General Missing Boot Floor (/cargo magic thing)

Currently reading:
General Missing Boot Floor (/cargo magic thing)

gapiro

Heya

I got a 500L yesterday used - when I agreed on it , they said they'd get ahold of a boot floor (I think its called cargo magic shelf or something?) as it was missing

Unfortunately they weren't able to , and have knocked a bit off the price, but anyone know where I can get one?

Also do you know if the MPW and non MPW are different sizes/shapes? This is a 5 seater MPW

Do they/you have details of the previous owner? It is probably in their loft/shed/garage. Hopefully not far away, and you can collect.

Did you get two keys? If not, enquire about the spare at the same time, probably in a kitchen drawer.

Do they/you have details of the previous owner? It is probably in their loft/shed/garage. Hopefully not far away, and you can collect.

Did you get two keys? If not, enquire about the spare at the same time, probably in a kitchen drawer.
New owner won't have the details not allowed to be passed on due to gdpr
Garage should if they purchased direct from them
If bought from auction again likely not able to get hold of previous user details

New owner won't have the details not allowed to be passed on due to gdpr
Garage should if they purchased direct from them
If bought from auction again likely not able to get hold of previous user details
As far as I can tell, the dealer bought them from auction

As far as I can tell, the dealer bought them from auction

Worth asking though..

Have you got 2 working ignition keys?

Searching for your missing part:

Ideally you want access to the parts system... so you can see the item listed under 'accessories' then check how many options : part numbers are related to that shelf..loadcover ;)

The forums version is OLD so you will have to try and find an online system that covers your year.

Might be worth looking on Shop4parts
And PartsworldUK .. as they do sell trim items of Genuine FIAT parts..as well as good quality service parts..

I use S4P for my rebuilds their Italian brand parts last well :)

Charlie

Last edited:
Nope =( only one

I would want a working spare..

As a failure of the one key will mean a £400 bill ..to get a DEAD vehicle back into life

It MIGHT be possible to get a basic key cut and coded for @£50.. thats 'cheap insurance'..ask a local key cutter..or locksmith

Now you see why its worth trying to contact the last owner ;)

A new FIAT key is @£300.. and a visit to FIAT to have your keys wiped and recoded

Last edited:
Back