Styling Missing a bit

Currently reading:
Styling Missing a bit

Chris gggg

Hi all,
I have a small and silver problem...

I have lost, and I use the term loosely..., one of the chromed plastic ends from the rear door handle on my 2010 bravo.

I have emailed 4 (so far) breakers on Ebay, none of whom have replied...

Any one know a source, or any suggestions as to where I can pick one up...(I have considered sainsbury's carpark... but I am not that kind of bloke..)(also I live in France).

Attachments

• 20200916_121121.jpg
    20200916_121121.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 51
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, I have had a look and the site does not have a door section, and the ref numbers on the bit of plastic are not recognised...

How would I find a person breaking a bravo outside of Ebay?

Attachments

• IMG-20200917-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200917-WA0000.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 30
Indeed it is a door handle, in the section windows and display units. I don't really want to buy a door handle, especially when I have no idea if it comes with the bit I need, or will match the other three, or will cost €50...

The are no rear door trim listings under the new bravo, having a front door handle listed under rear door trim... but again it's a whole single piece with no chrome trim...

All very disappointing.

If you list that you are breaking a whole car on ebay, and say please contact seller to see if the piece you need is available... but you can not be bothered to sell the small bits - then please put it in the advert... or have the decency to reply.

I guess I will just need to find individual breakers and phone them.

Still don't get why the part code on the bit I need is not recognised... maybe same reason, why sell someone a €5 part when you can sell them something they do not need for €30...

Indeed it is a door handle, in the section windows and display units. I don't really want to buy a door handle, especially when I have no idea if it comes with the bit I need, or will match the other three, or will cost €50...

The are no rear door trim listings under the new bravo, having a front door handle listed under rear door trim... but again it's a whole single piece with no chrome trim...

All very disappointing.

If you list that you are breaking a whole car on ebay, and say please contact seller to see if the piece you need is available... but you can not be bothered to sell the small bits - then please put it in the advert... or have the decency to reply.

I guess I will just need to find individual breakers and phone them.

Still don't get why the part code on the bit I need is not recognised... maybe same reason, why sell someone a €5 part when you can sell them something they do not need for €30...

Probably a casting/moulding number from a manufacturer rather then a fiat part number

Back