mini moto's

Currently reading:
mini moto's

robcento

anyone got one? im REALLY tempted.
especially a dirt bike one, any links pleeeaaase?
and tuning bits if they are any available?

I have aquired one my mate left it at my house so is now mine..

Tuning bits loads of stuff air filets exhaust systems racing reeds even NOS!!!

Can't remeber any links....

EDIT: one like tinybikes or something.....

i went down asda last night to get rid of loads of bottles i had and there were about 50 chavs riding about on all sorts of mini motos, superbikes, mini quads, scramblers everything..... i wanted to drag race them :p

My bro-in-law has one, got a bulk deal off eBay a few months back....

Good fun, but he has use of a disused airfield nearby to him, plus the first time my nephew went on it, he cracked the faring, lol.

i bought one :) paint jobs slightly dodgy but it one of those 'i must have it but will use it twice' things :eek:

Last edited:
I have one that is a replicer of my bike.(after a lot of messing about) Will have to get a pic up when i get chance. All the chavs are riding them round here up and down my street. Gets anoyting after a while. Working all nigh only to get woken up by some little punk riding up and down the street on a mini moto with no silencer. Hence why i only use mine on hte car park at work.

ive got a little yellow one i brought last year also on one of them 'i must have it but will use it twice' and i left in the garge for about five months and have only recently started to use it regularly as i found a nice empty car park out of town so me and my mate use it on there until somebody complains

just found a disused road :) checked it out with a policeman that was walking around and have been told its fine for use there, yay! although i must remember not to let mates have a go... theres already a chunk missing from the mudguard :bang:

I had a go on my cousin's mini moto at the weekend, never have I been so scared at 30mph! Plus the riding position gave me severe leg cramp! :eek:
Apparently this bloody bike/toy will run to 60mph on tarmac (I rode it on grass), which is a very scary thought! My nutcase cousin actually races it! :eek:

Stuart DemonD said:
A policeman, walking around? You sure - next time, get a picture as proof :p
he was technically not walking around... but back to his car, so he WAS walking, i was half right :p

serin said:
your not going to fall off a UT tho are you :p

Depends on where you are sat. :p

I have come off a mini moto a couple of times by hitting rubble and all i got was a couple of scratches. With it being so low to the ground there is less force. I would rather come off my mini moto than my er-5 tbh.

I have seen a road legal monkey bike on ebay. Now that looks fun. Pulling up next to a r1 or something on that. mind you i am the type of person who likes to look differant, i meen i have ears and a tail on my helmit so that must say something. LOL

Back