Mini Moto but Massive Idiot

Currently reading:
Mini Moto but Massive Idiot

Another example of a little knowledge and too much confidence costing a life.... How sad, he shouldnt be able to live with himself... :tosser:

P.S. modded Sig eh Lolita.... (y)

so many times i've seen toddlers on a minimoto with dad, usually pulling wheelies through peterlee town centre.

at least my dad was bright enough to let me go on a bike by myself so only one of us could get hurt. :D

they were always out in the parks in manchester on dirt bikes too.... nothing a decent sized branch in the spokes couldnt handle though:devil:

yeah 'cause that would have saved her

No it wouldn't but chances are it would be less likely to happen to a insured driver/rider.

I'm having problems at the minute with a pikey chav scumbag who lives near my other half with a big full size motorcross bike with no plates, no tax, no insurance, no helmet etc driving like an absolute pleb across grass, fields, paths, car parks. Narrowly missing my other half and daughter (when I wasn't there!! :() Don't know what to do really I know the police can't really do much unless they catch the prick at it.. :bang:.

He sometimes leaves his bike out so i'm tempted to knick it and burn it out tbh :confused: :eek: :bang:.

Last edited:
No it wouldn't but chances are it would be less likely to happen to a insured driver/rider.

I'm having problems at the minute with a pikey chav scumbag who lives near my other half with a big full size motorcross bike with no plates, no tax, no insurance, no helmet etc driving like an absolute pleb across grass, fields, paths, car parks. Narrowly missing my other half and daughter (when I wasn't there!! :() Don't know what to do really I know the police can't really do much unless they catch the prick at it.. :bang:.

He sometimes leaves his bike out so i'm tempted to knick it and burn it out tbh :confused: :eek: :bang:.
Can I suggest that some equally disreputable character might put a screw or a nail in between two of the links in his chain, perhaps in the upper part just ahead of the rear sprocket. Of course, if he's stupid enough to leave the bike out where anyone could tamper with it, he deserves all he gets. The problem if some ne'er-do-well does put a nail in between the links, when he rode off it would put the nail into contact with the front sprocket and possibly do some damage. As he almost certainly couldn't repair it himself, he'd either have to shell out some cash to have it repaired or get shot. If it jams the sprocket then he would probably fall off at walking pace and embarassing the hell out of himself.

Can I suggest that some equally disreputable character might put a screw or a nail in between two of the links in his chain, perhaps in the upper part just ahead of the rear sprocket. Of course, if he's stupid enough to leave the bike out where anyone could tamper with it, he deserves all he gets. The problem if some ne'er-do-well does put a nail in between the links, when he rode off it would put the nail into contact with the front sprocket and possibly do some damage. As he almost certainly couldn't repair it himself, he'd either have to shell out some cash to have it repaired or get shot. If it jams the sprocket then he would probably fall off at walking pace and embarassing the hell out of himself.

i like the burning idea come pick me up and ill help you do it seriously

i like the burning idea come pick me up and ill help you do it seriously
Manchester to Windermere? What area does Chris live in? By the time we've got there to burn the bike out it'll be cheaper to hire a Russian hit squad to kill it with radiation poisoning.

Attachments

• crosshair.JPG
    crosshair.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
Back