Mini Cinema Marathon!

Currently reading:
Mini Cinema Marathon!

turboned said:
i guess then that leaves fantastic 4 as the next contender for summer blockbuster of the year

Now the trailer of that looks very good. My new phone is Orange and has stickers advising about 2 tickets for one - Orange Wednesdays - think I'll start using that facility.

James Abarth said:
Couldn't agree more. I am a scifi fan - but this was a BIG disappointment.. Overriding memory is of Tom Cruise crying at every opportunity. HGW must be turning in his grave. Special effects fabulous as usual. Waste of huge talent, money and time. (n)

:yeahthat: And What was said about it being rubbish by Liam!

rrrrRRRUBISssH!

Best filum i've seen this yeah that I can remember is Kung-Fu Hustle. So stupid you have to laugh, you'd be broken not to.

Fantastic Four looks good from the trailer... but will it be another one of those, Trailer has all the best bits and the rest is just poo? Find out

JULY 22nd... 21st if your lucky ;)

Dunno about the F4, cynical of comic adaptations myself, going to see Weddign Crashers on Sunday, Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughan! Should be hilarious and always great to watch the master Walken too!

Liam

I saw The Descent last night... Good film very jumpy. There from the trailers that were shown there are some good films coming up. Dark Water, The Skeleton Key and The Devil's Reject's all look v.good!

I can't wait to see F4, as I have never had the chance to read any comic's, the adaptations are always enlightening :D

I used to watch the F4 cartoon, would probably watch it now if it was on! I have quite high expectation of this one I guess.

Back