Mini Cinema Marathon!

Currently reading:
Mini Cinema Marathon!

I saw three filums today at the cinema:

The Jacket:
Good filum to watch, plays with your mind but does it well.

Sin City:
Alrite filum, nothing special, reminds me a lot of the video game Max Payne.

Batman Begins:
By far the best batman movie I've seen and I've seen them all (not by choice) but this one tops them all

So what are you waiting for??? go get watching yourselves some filums ;)

last thing i saw in the cinema was "its all gone pete tong"...

really good film.. its stupid how the critics say its the funniest film of the year etc.. personaly, i wouldnt even class it as a comedy, its quite sad really. really decent film tho, go see it if you havent already.

film before that was king arthur... very overrated.. had some good bits but nothing special.. gladiator was much better!

anyone seen team america? hysterical heh, not because of the jokes (its southpark so its alread funny) but simply because of the puppets heh

Bushboy said:
anyone seen team america? hysterical heh, not because of the jokes (its southpark so its alread funny) but simply because of the puppets heh

the pupptes are legendary, proper thunderbird stylee.... i loved it when they dressed that 1 up as a arab, nice facial hair LMFAO.

sooooo wrong on so many levels tho! def not one to see if you are PC! :D

sin city was awesome very close to the books, real nasty when it needed to be, and very touching at times too

mr & mrs smith, no brainer popcorn and i loved it, i see angelina jolie in a whole new light now

league of gents....errrr i'm very very very confused, what is the bloke in the face paint? is he the characters imagination? the writers? or his own?

batman..nice

I saw Mr & Mrs Smith at the weekend... Angelina Jolie looked unbelievably hot throughout which more than made up for the slightly lacking plot. :D (y)

Hopefully seeing Mr & Mrs Smith this weekend!! :D AJ as I know her is stunning as ever :worship:

Love the poster! (y) Well aprt from that guy, some Brad something on the right, may have to borrow :devil: a poster when I see the film!!

yeah i want to see War of the Worlds, that looks really good.

bloomfieldliam said:
Batman Begins on Sunday for me, await my verdict.

Liam

Liked it but was viewing when not well so would like to see it again but thought it was good.

TashyG said:
yeah i want to see War of the Worlds, that looks really good.

Oh dear, a few maybe outraged on here but after the great Minority Report, Speilberg and Cruise missed the boat here, utter tosh and sad to see Tim Robbins being apart of it.

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
Oh dear, a few maybe outraged on here but after the great Minority Report, Speilberg and Cruise missed the boat here, utter tosh and sad to see Tim Robbins being apart of it.

Liam

Couldn't agree more. I am a scifi fan - but this was a BIG disappointment.. Overriding memory is of Tom Cruise crying at every opportunity. HGW must be turning in his grave. Special effects fabulous as usual. Waste of huge talent, money and time. (n)

Back