Minecraft.

Currently reading:
Minecraft.

Well, I'm currently peed off.

I have been playing on a vanilla server over xmas mining and amassing loads of stuff (been a good learning experience) and now I find that at the imminent new software release the server map will be reset so we will lose everything.
On top of that I have been playing on a really old messed up map that got advertised so loads joined it and it's well laggy.

I think I'm gonna return to my lads server and get him to de op me so I'm not tempted to jump into creative mode.

The wife is a Minecraft widow - even getting an Xbox1 has not tempted me away :)

Xbox 1 version...:devil: the old 360 version allowed you to create invite only maps so you could play with friends and totally avoid griefers, no mods though.

Well, I ditched that server and now play one one called Terminal, it has full grief protection so as long as I claim the land I use my stuff is completely safe.
I'm now getting into electronic automation of crops, even about to start breeding villagers to tend the crops.

I cant see me doing this on the xbox tho, not enough keys.

It's just so addictive.

Still addicted, I logged about 96 hours in April.
DIY has taken a back seat lol

I have expanded my base to over 44,000 blocks and am building a mega sized building with automated everything from the door to the farms and breeders.

Heh, my oldest daughter is totally hooked on Minecraft.
It's really amazing, how they can build this marvelous things in there.