min driving age to change??

Currently reading:
min driving age to change??

uno_94 said:
well if it is, find dates!

People have been saying this for years.

I remember when i was 16 they were saying it was changing i dont know if its moved on anymore.

But you can just buy one of those weird cars that you can drive at 16... you'd look well cool init ;)

This has been going around as far back as I can remember always being used to put the sh*t up people.
If it is going to become law it has been kept well quite.

Steve

steve1219 said:
This has been going around as far back as I can remember always being used to put the sh*t up people.
If it is going to become law it has been kept well quite.

Steve

Its ok steve, your 22 so you are unaffected ;)

uno_94 said:
im sure il pass, lol i told my mum i have to pass on the day i cant drive lol :D

Wear a mini skirt works everytime!:D .
Yea i wouldnt worry about it itll be years off before owt will happen but i dont think it would affect anyone that has already passed their test and have a full licence.

I had this sh*t up before, I never really believe people, so I called up the DVLA a few months back (i'm talking about way before christmas) and explained about all the minimum age to drive bla bla that I had been hearing, I spoke to the manager/somebody high up, and he said...
"That is all bullsh*t, sir."

So there you go - according to the DVLA it's bullsh*t. BUT, don't get too happy because there was a few articles about it before in the paper where Tony Blair was trying to govern it in to society - even if this does happen - it can't until next January anyway, because they can't re-write the roll ;)

So no worries for me (y) Don't know about you though Beau :confused:

Back