min driving age to change??

Currently reading:
min driving age to change??

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
GhostWKD said:

yes eek....wont apply to existing drivers luckily

yes beau the driving age is changing, unsure of the date, pretty sure its before you will be passing your test though

black_cinq

Away with the fairies
uno_94 said:
well if it is, find dates!

People have been saying this for years.

I remember when i was 16 they were saying it was changing i dont know if its moved on anymore.

But you can just buy one of those weird cars that you can drive at 16... you'd look well cool init ;)

custard

something like this will take time to introduce so if theres nothing on the dvla site then it wouldnt be for a year at least i would think.
still assuming you will pass? :p

steve1219

The Older Modder
This has been going around as far back as I can remember always being used to put the sh*t up people.
If it is going to become law it has been kept well quite.

Steve

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
steve1219 said:
This has been going around as far back as I can remember always being used to put the sh*t up people.
If it is going to become law it has been kept well quite.

Steve

Its ok steve, your 22 so you are unaffected ;)

maybe they are waiting till you are 17, then the day before change it to 19......now i'm not implying that is funny....i'm flat out saying it is!!!!!!

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
turboned said:
maybe they are waiting till you are 17, then the day before change it to 19......now i'm not implying that is funny....i'm flat out saying it is!!!!!!

PMSL (y)

styles

uno_94 said:
im sure il pass, lol i told my mum i have to pass on the day i cant drive lol :D

Wear a mini skirt works everytime!:D .
Yea i wouldnt worry about it itll be years off before owt will happen but i dont think it would affect anyone that has already passed their test and have a full licence.

PeteyPye

I had this sh*t up before, I never really believe people, so I called up the DVLA a few months back (i'm talking about way before christmas) and explained about all the minimum age to drive bla bla that I had been hearing, I spoke to the manager/somebody high up, and he said...
"That is all bullsh*t, sir."

So there you go - according to the DVLA it's bullsh*t. BUT, don't get too happy because there was a few articles about it before in the paper where Tony Blair was trying to govern it in to society - even if this does happen - it can't until next January anyway, because they can't re-write the roll ;)

So no worries for me (y) Don't know about you though Beau :confused: