Posted by Demi
Heritage Motor Centre
Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I love these guys!!! If some one is unfamiliar with MCM then you are missing out. Have a look at thier Youtube channel. They have some great, helpful and very funny videos on how do moddify your car.

Marty recently made this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUKZw5Uu8tA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUgJRL30YS6XFxq9Ga8W2J3A

The first part did not show UK car seen in best of lights and it caused a big up roar. So Marty is coming back to UK to check how we do it!

Link to the original thread:
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthread.php?29797-OFFICIAL-UK-2013-Meet

Check it out guys!!! I'm already going!!! (y)

What: Mighty Car Mods UK Meetup 2013
When: Saturday 5th October 2013
Where: Heritage Motor Centre, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire CV35 0BJ
Time: 11am to 4pm

As a lot of you may have heard there is a UK meet coming up soon. In our recent video we showed two very different sides of car ownership in the UK. In fact not just two different sides, but two ends of the spectrum. A lot of people felt that neither of them represented the "real" UK car scene (neither of them was meant to) but as such Marty's is on his way to the UK right now to go back and see what all the fuss is about.

The Heritage Motor Centre is home to the world’s largest collection of British Heritage Cars; it boasts nearly 300 cars in its collection which span the classic, vintage and veteran eras and is a mecca for car enthusiasts.

Entry is free, however you can donate a few pounds towards the cost of hiring the venue on the way in if you like - we'll be letting cars in until its full up, there is parking nearby and you can walk in if we run out of space.

Mighty Car Mods Stickers, shirts and DVDs will be available on the day, We'll also be filming the event and making a meet video!

Everyone is welcome, in true MCM spirit it doesn't matter if its a 200,000 pound mega build or your mum's corsa, if you're into cars and want to check out a great variety of makes and models and meet fellow DIY nodders then this is the meet for you.

To find our section of parking at the venue drive down towards the museum and look for the Mighty Car Mod sign - you'll be directed where to park. The venue has the museum collection as well as a cafe and toilet facilities. As a bonus we've also got discounted museum entry tickets for 8 pounds for adults and 6 for kidswhich is great value to check out one of the best car collections in the country!

Look forward to seeing you there!

should have put Gaydon in the title, there used to be an AI gaydon show that ffers used to go to, some may be missing the wind n rain and turn up for this.

My bad Dave, simple me just copy/pasted info over :D

I'm aftreaid its going to be just Marty. Moogs not coming as far as I know

Haven't checked any videos and have never heard of these guys, but a modified car meet on my doorstep can't be turned down. I'm game John. I'm on holibobs from work that saturday too, sweet!

Haven't checked any videos and have never heard of these guys, but a modified car meet on my doorstep can't be turned down. I'm game John. I'm on holibobs from work that saturday too, sweet!

Chop chop, you have many hours of watching to catch up on!!! I don't think i can make it tbh, too skint etc. But I'm sure Marty would love modded cento's if he went in one ;)

Sweet man :) YouTube mighty car mods and watch some these guys are the **** :) I'll give you a text sometime later on maybe meet just outside the place to roll in together?

:eek: you have never heard of MCM!!!!!

Thats MAAAAAD! lol (you will get that once you watch there vids ;)

You would be daft for you not to go mate its only a stones throw away too.

Back