Midlands meet sorted (This Sunday)

Currently reading:
Midlands meet sorted (This Sunday)

Re: Meet

U have my number buddy give us a buzz we'll sort somin out..

Has anyone thats coming to the meet got an induction kit? preffably with a supersprint exhaust also?

Keep toying with the idea of induction but not sure what it will sound like.

This is great... i love how i get invited to pay for petrol!!!

Im guessing it might be like our little trip to cardiff last week to take my girly home...

I'll pay petrol ash... u can drive.. nice and calm going.. thinking.. great stuff its gonna be cheap.. 2hrs 30mins there... comming home.. 90mins!! incuding road works!! I don't wanna say how fast we.. (he) was going.. but i really don't like the fuel consumption...

anyways back to topic.. will be there mate.. does the pub sell food? or do i have to attempt cooking again??? saying that.. im not driving.. sod the food.. il just drink....

Do you lot have any idea wot ur letting urselves in for inviting me along???

hehehe... could be worse.. could come in my car :)

sorry big al im being thick again its mr al that wants the mirror base plate! buggar all i was thinking about was beer

i drive there u drive back lol

im sure it ok to have a couple of pints with a meal that ur gonna buy me if u dont want to drive ;)

hey i'm from oxford area so ill try and get some of the lads down here to come up, if not i'll come on my own haven't been to any of your meets yet would that be ok for us to join you?

Yes mate come along... I've never been to 1 yet either... Not owning a Bravo/a its undersandable why... but im still gonna pop along :)

More the merrier.....

dunno y im saying this.. its not my meeting.. but I think it'll be alright chap... if not.. blame ash!!

I'll be popping down to av a look, get some ideas for when i get my new one. so bout 3 o'clock. cya there.

I might have a bezz down the M6 from Manchester, though I have fallen out with the M6 at mo, spent 3 hours sat on it other day going no where and bout three weeks ago got stuck on it for an hour at 2.30AM in a traffic jam!

So far attending will be

Big Al
Ade
Lozz
TommyK
Ash
Jon D
Josk Rowe
Pato

thats eight any more names to add to the list?

I wondered Ash what u mean't re the base plate...hehe

Anyway its gonna be a good turn out so hopefully a few more can make it!!

Al

I might tab on if I am allowed and back in the area, yet to get the car back from garage

Hmmm I might pop along, not sure what plans are for weekend yet but be nice to put face to all the names.

Sorry guys i wont b able to make it 2mo my boss has been an arse and said i have to work (basically if i dont i lose my job ;-( )

i dont finish til 5pm so by the time i get to you all it will be 5:30pm and im sure you will all be gone by then

tommy k is upset 2 as he was coming in my car.

Anyone else coming? just the list above minus Ash and TommyK?

Pato

Don't think I can make it.

Its my mates birthday and he has booked a table for 1:30. I guess it depends how long I will be and how long you guys stay.

Could I have one of your phone numbers so I can see if your still there when I have finished?

Knowing my mate we won't get there till 2:30. It will take me about 30 mins to get to Cannock.

If I can't make it have a good one!

Change of plan for me aswell lads, sorry, some **** about broke my ankle at football this mornin. seems its a bad day for all moist of us.

Im a bit guttered, ope y'all av a laff, defintely wanna make the next one, we'll have to plan it a bit more in advance.

Cheers
Pato

Im about to log off.

my number is 07793030705

I will try and make it.