Midlands Fiat Breakers

Currently reading:
Midlands Fiat Breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

does anyone know any fiat Breakers (accident damaged etc..)in the west midlands? (birmingham, wolves, walsall, dudley etc..) as i need a few things

cheers

alfie

yeah mate there's one in dudley. as u come off the m5 follow the signs for dudley town centre. once you've just about reached the centre u go under a footbridge (i think) and its on your left, can't miss it cos its got a massive fiat sign painted on the roof and it says breakers.
sorry 4 the sketchy directions but i only remmeber seeing it wen i was leavin the town centre and it was a few months ago
Hope this helps

Re: Midlands Fiat Breakers (gearbox needed)

hey does any one know the name of the fiat breakers in dudley or the name of the road or a telephone number?
i need a gearbox for a punto 1.2 sporting six speed manual.

any help would be aprreciated... cheers

if you only look for fiat breakers you'll make your life much more difficult. call every scrapyard and breaker within 50miles, almost all will have fiats.

Last edited:
where are these based

map1.png

Last edited:
Re: Midlands Fiat Breakers (gearbox needed)

hey does any one know the name of the fiat breakers in dudley or the name of the road or a telephone number?
i need a gearbox for a punto 1.2 sporting six speed manual.

any help would be aprreciated... cheers

are you still lokking for a six speed sporting box? my mate has one i think

I just noticed this forum. There is a fiat breakers which were good when I got some bits from them last month. I got my stuff mail order but I think they have a yard where they are based in Sussex.(y)

hi does anyone know anywhere in the midlands where i could get a 1998 ducato engine from (1.9td)thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back