General meta remote locking relay

Currently reading:
General meta remote locking relay

The Sultan

Bravo 1.8 HLX FTW
i have asked about remote locking my car but didn't really get anywhere as didn't ask specific questions i have looked on the forum and only found someone fitting one to seicento

so what i want to know is were is the best place i can get a remote locking kit from meta the little round blue ones that simply replace the standard central locking relay big yellow one in auxiliary fuse box

so i have decided this is the best way to go as it will take 30 seconds to fit and wont be permanent ie i can swap into my next car if i chose probably a bravo me thinks

ok thanks everyone

Last edited:
phone meta & ask to speak to field engineer,he will be able to help.

erm ill look into that on Monday when i'm back at work thanks for the tip

i really would prefer the fiat ones in blue with fiat printed on the back

but for now all i can find on the interweb is

Remote control for central door locking M20 Plug out - Plug In META SYSTEM - SpeedUp

but i'm not sure if these will be just meta or have fiat written on them also i'm guessing just meta and in black

why is it these are so hard to get hold of anyway m20 brings up not a single listing on ebay

Last edited:
meta makes the Fiat alarms

yea i know

but from what i understand if you buy meta there black remotes with meta written on them

fiat ones are meta again in blue with a fiat logo on them aswell as the meta logo

which i would prefer

anyway ill see on Monday if we can get hold of them or not

i don't see why not it isn't that long since they were in the lineassesory magazines from fiat

Hi mate

My bro got one of the Meta M20 ones like in the link in one of the previous posts. It has the small black rectangular remotes and they say "Fiat" on them. Its so easy to fit too! My bro got his for £46 plus £5 P&P off of ebay a couple of weeks ago. The range is amazing on it too.

Anyhow, good luck with it mate!

Oh, and my bros car is a '98 Punto

Last edited:
Hi mate

My bro got one of the Meta M20 ones like in the link in one of the previous posts. It has the small black rectangular remotes and they say "Fiat" on them. Its so easy to fit too! My bro got his for £46 plus £5 P&P off of ebay a couple of weeks ago. The range is amazing on it too.

Anyhow, good luck with it mate!

Oh, and my bros car is a '98 Punto

cool thanks rectangular i thought they were all circular

Back