Men!

Currently reading:
Men!

What sort of dancing is he doing with your mates?

If it's up close toucy-feely dancing then I'd be asking him why he feels the need to do such a thing. If not and its face-to-face hands in the air kinda stuff then I don't see why you're worrying.

Having worked in a bar as a supervisor it gave me plenty of time to watch people and their interactions (delegating work is fun :D). Men indeed can be terrible for trying to bump/grind at any given chance - maybe that's just because they're typically crap at dancing. Women can be equally bad. Teasing.. that's all I'll say.

Would rather dance with girl mates than male ones. Most men can't dance.

i didnt say i was worrying!! at the end of the day if he cheats then its his loss!!!!

i just dont like double standards!!

our group always swaps partners all night lol (only fordancing you dirty badgers!!) normally a good 20-30 ppl are out in our group!!

Bet it wasn't as good as skeggy last year..... Anyone have a go on the pole this tme?

SkinzCinqSporting said:

No I think his name was........

.....Ivan Ellavanich :D

But I am sure he must have been with his Spanish mate who is a talented all round musician........

........Juan Manband :D :D :D

(Ok, I'll get me coat...)

Last edited:
Dancing is easy - it's called a mosh pit :devil:

SamG_Brava said:
Simple; Men know what men are like.
:yeahthat: Its a case if especailly if theyve had afew to drink and someone was enjoying the dance they might just be tempted to go further and once that first line has been crossed its inpossible to go back.
I ust to know a mate at the time who was a multi-durty-poker even thou he was with a Gf already,which lucky for me i wasnt going out with my lady now even though shes straight down the line and wont dance with anyone other than me.though all my other mates Would still keep an eye on the MDP with their own GFs.

Back