Men + Wrapping up

Currently reading:
Men + Wrapping up

mase said:
its all about bein good with your hands ;)

I've heard that you're good with your hands - wana do mine i'm about to sort? ;)

;)
mase said:
do your wrapping? :D

much rather do some un-wrapping!! :eek: ;) :p but that needs a different thread :D

yes my wrapping ;)

there's an art in unwrapping too - do u just rush into pulling off the wrapping or do u take your time? ;) :p

fiatangel said:
;)

yes my wrapping ;)

there's an art in unwrapping too - do u just rush into pulling off the wrapping or do u take your time? ;) :p

wat do u need wrapping? im sure i could handle it :D

nah, u cant rush these things.... need to take your time and make sure it is done properly, only then can u appricate the end product more (y)

unless of course u wanna find out wat is inside as quickly as possible... like if your short for time and need it un-wrapped in a hurry! ;)

mase said:
wat do u need wrapping? im sure i could handle it :D

nah, u cant rush these things.... need to take your time and make sure it is done properly, only then can u appricate the end product more (y)

unless of course u wanna find out wat is inside as quickly as possible... like if your short for time and need it un-wrapped in a hurry! ;)

Wrapping an ebay item, phone i sold so pretty easy ;)

i guess if u know what's inside its not that exciting, but if its unknown hurry sometimes takes over with the excitement.

;)

If you're bad at wrapping you might a well not bother. Bad wrapping is worse than none at all.

KirstyTL said:
If you're bad at wrapping you might a well not bother. Bad wrapping is worse than none at all.

Well boxes are easy to pack (y)

fiatangel said:
Wrapping an ebay item, phone i sold so pretty easy ;)

i guess if u know what's inside its not that exciting, but if its unknown hurry sometimes takes over with the excitement.

;)

oh thats easy work.... :D

depends how much u want the thing inside... if its somethin u really want, then taking your time over the un-wrapping is very satisfying, but then if u really really want it, rushing the un-wrapping and gettin it out as quikly as possible is even more satisfying :D ;)

mase said:

depends how much u want the thing inside... if its somethin u really want, then taking your time over the un-wrapping is very satisfying, but then if u really really want it, rushing the un-wrapping and gettin it out as quikly as possible is even more satisfying :D ;)

I guess unwrapping on a whole is satisfying in itself sometimes, maybe better than what's inside, the anticipation is sometimes better than the reality ;) :devil:

mase said:

You do talk a lot of ******** sometimes :rolleyes:

KirstyTL said:
You do talk a lot of ******** sometimes :rolleyes:

All that wrapping and unwrapping has made me quite dizzy must go for a lay down to get over it :p :D

speak to charlieboy for lessons, he sent me a couple of wing mirrors, i have never seen such care and attention lavished on packaging. as a result, 2 tip top perfect mirrors, that took about 30 mins to get into the box!!!!:p

turboned said:
speak to charlieboy for lessons, he sent me a couple of wing mirrors, i have never seen such care and attention lavished on packaging. as a result, 2 tip top perfect mirrors, that took about 30 mins to get into the box!!!!:p

Well done Charlie you will doubt make some lucky woman happy with your wrapping and UNWRAPPING skills :D

The majority of Ebayers are just after the item itself, I've seen all manner of wrapping methods but aslong as the item is fine I'm not bothered.

Hell, I used to use left over Xmas paper turned over to wrap stuff, wierd but cheap!

Liam

Back