Media player - stuck on 'shuffle'

Currently reading:
Media player - stuck on 'shuffle'

Hi everyone,

When I play music from my USB stick, it seems to play them in a random order. Is my blue&me stuck on shuffle somewhere? CD's play fine, not on shuffle.. but for some reason, music on the USB stick is all randomised.:confused:

Kay

Kay

Access the settings menu of the Media Player and make sure that Shuffle is switched OFF Turn it off by using the up & down arrows on the steering wheel to toggle the menu between ON & OFF Hope that helps you

Kay

Access the settings menu of the Media Player and make sure that Shuffle is switched OFF Turn it off by using the up & down arrows on the steering wheel to toggle the menu between ON & OFF Hope that helps you

Two things here for me, I dont get my files played randomly but in alphabetical order. And I dont appear to have a random option in the menu either. I would like one. Mine just has a 'play anything' option which does the alphabetical thing...

Two things here for me, I dont get my files played randomly but in alphabetical order. And I dont appear to have a random option in the menu either. I would like one. Mine just has a 'play anything' option which does the alphabetical thing...

Just press the windows button, and say "Shuffle on" :) If the lady says "shuffle off", try saying "Shuffle off".. I was sitting there for ages yelling "Shuffle off" at her before it worked, hah. I think mine is now in alphabetical order, as the songs still don't play in the right order.. But if you press windows and say "media player", you get a menu come up on the little screen, which is nice. Would be good if it was voice controlled though, not good for when you're actually driving.

sorry for being a random replyer but thank god i read this thread!! it takes me like 10 mins (exageration) to find the song i want...end up pulling over and flicking through cause its so annoying! :bang:

Back