Media Player stuck on repeat

Currently reading:
Media Player stuck on repeat

mattdoc30

Afternoon All,

Recently got my Grande Punto and absolutely love it, especially the blue&me system! However, after selecting 'Play All' on a folder all the music tracks repeat themselves and i have to press the buttons on the steering wheel to move onto the next track.

I've looked in the blue&me manual, and it may be a case of cannot see the wood for the trees, but i cannot see 'repeat' mentioned anywhere.

Has anyone else had this problem and could you point me in the right direction to turn 'repeat' off?

All Help welcomed

Thanks

Matt

I have a fiat 500 which is doing the same thing so I will try this. Many thanks everyone :)

I have had the problem of my USB being stuck on repeat unless I skip the track. I have tried pressing the windows button and it just says no message and goes back to my music before I get chance to say repeat off or loop off.

Any ideas anyone?

Press the menu button on your steering wheel, scroll to settings, then scroll to media player. i think!

rally769 Do you have Blue and Me installed? Does the Windows button ever work?

If its not working and you have updated the B&M software recently did you install the language pack as well? I think that the message I got when I didn't do that after messing with the updates. (I'm not certain mind)

Back