Tipo (Classic) Me Tipo one.six

Introduction

My first motor lovely aint it :)

Mods??
Lowerd 35mm on Eibach Springs
Koni Asjustble Front Sports Shocks
Koni Sport Rear Shocks
Black Diamond Drilled n Grooved Brakes
15" Compomotive Sports CNXII's or CXNII's (I forget)

Sounds??
Pioneer 7600
MegaVox 250w Each 6x9s on back shelf
JBL 120w Each 4x6s in dash board

BHP increasing stuff??
Interior Red Varad LED Light Tubes in footwell
Blue Neon Pedals
Mountney Read Steering wheel
Red Knob... I mean Gear knob

9415Tipo-Side.jpg

9415Photo0041.jpg

9415Tipo-Front2.jpg

9415Photo0034.jpg

More to come but at the moment Tipo, damn prick in me university car park hit me... I'm gonna make him pay... let that be a lesson to you all, don't arrive to uni on time otherwise you'll be punished!!! :'(

9415bad.jpg
I like it, especially the alloys!

But im not a fan of the writing on the side near the back, sort of spoils the look imo.

I hope they dont try write it off, its fixable just well, a wee bit expensive :(

The Writings gone tis an old pic :cool: comes standard with Fiat Tipo Brio's (Sounds like some sort of Sanitary towel I know)

The skirts are Genuine Replica BMW M3 Skirts, Finding bits for Tipos is like looking for ... I dunno something scarce.

Anyone know where I can find Genuine Replica immitation or universal bits and bobs?

uno_94 said:
tidy car but u havent sprayed any of the bodykit?

I did, all the Kit came white or some creamy cream colour, I sprayed (had them sprayed) black, cause I had black bumpers and I saw a fully colour coded motor and it looked so plain I thought... whats the point, its plain.

I got black and red interior aswell to match the outside. I'll take pictures when i get round to it :)

Back