Mcclaren, your P45 is ready to pick up!

Currently reading:
Mcclaren, your P45 is ready to pick up!

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
What a load of crap! :mad:

In control for 67 mins and 4 mins of sheer carnage, after that they cudve scored a couple more and shud've done! :rolleyes:

Just going to order my Scotland shirt now! May as well cheer on the jocks now who no doubt were pleased with todays result! :bang:

Lescott - not a left back and sadly that showed today, horribly exposed even for the ''penalty'' although conceded by rooney lescott should be covering that posistion! I fear his last game for a while.

Robinson - anyone want to give peter bonetti a ring and tell him he can have a game! Rubbish on crosses and shouldve done better with the second goal, his time is up IMO

Gerrard - worse midfielder out there today, slowly got worse in tourney, shouldve been taken off long ago, his miss was probably the gamebreaker.

Apart from rooney campbell and richards who IMO wore the shirt with pride, everyone was poor.

Mcclaren, with our world ranking we shouldve been qualified long ago, not relying on games like this to decide matters, as the england manager, failure to qualify for a major tourney should see a resignation/sacking.

Mathematically its possible, but realistically, do you see russia fluffing their lines?

Steve mcclaren, thought it was clear enough :confused:

Can tell you are a die hard football fan :D

same old story, cock up all the way but still seem to get through. Make big noises about reaching the final and then under deliver - yet again.

Just another bunch of overpaid primadonnas. They should understand you need more than pride in the shirt to win a game but hey ho, on their salaries, does it really matter?

its best to have low expectations to avoid disappointment. at least they all managed to wear matching kits and no one scored an own goal. well done lads, your mothers will be proud.

same old story, cock up all the way but still seem to get through. Make big noises about reaching the final and then under deliver - yet again.

Just another bunch of overpaid primadonnas. They should understand you need more than pride in the shirt to win a game but hey ho, on their salaries, does it really matter?

:yeahthat:

Couldn't have put it better myself!

I'd have to agree with french bean's post and also point out that the manager is probably doing the best he can with a poor team. After all, English clubs employ so many foreigners these days, there is little chance for homegrown players to progress, practice and shine. I've heard people say before that perhaps looking a little lower down the leagues might find some players worth pushing?

But yes, I agree that some of those who get to the top just don't have the drive and determination and, yes, pride to give 100% for their country :bang:

He should have just promoted all the U21's, they'd have at least put in the effort for the 90 mins.

Ah well loook at it on the good side, if we don't qualify then he'll be out (y)

Back