General Max Power??

Currently reading:
General Max Power??

biaggi

Bit lairy???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9843&item=2480903229&rd=1

And why blank out the plates on two pictures only to leave it on one?

1.6 3dr Dynamic in Azzuro Sprint. Standard apart from mats, sill kick plates and rear spoiler.

Bucket seats??? that's a little optimistic too!

I don't think its bad overall, I'd have the wheels and half the exhaust.

All in all, if I was looking to buy I'd be put off by the top speed claims, only a boyracer sells on that kind of merit

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

ive got 120mph out of my 1.6 16v[8D] but im not sure about 126 with 18's on it[V]

Met Black Active Sport(04) 1.6 16v, 17"s, tints, Avital Avistart 4400 alarm with engine start and pager, 1500w ice, Alpine mp3cd player,alpine type-r components, kenwood 6x9's and audiobahn 12" sub.

a 1.8 that wont do 120??? my 1.2 pulls 100mph easily you sure someone hasnt put a spud up yer exhaust???

Black Stilo 3Dr 1.2 Active .Bog standard except for CD player and Fiat Alloys

ive got 120 mph quite comfortably out of my 1.9 JTD and it seems as if its got a little bit more too! That yellow stilo looks a bit suspect me thinks though, reckon its had a good 24,999 miles of thrashing!

"M.Y. 04" 3 Door 1.9 JTD Dynamic in Metallic Black with MP3 player, leather gearstick & steerinig wheel!
***NOW IN FOR REPAIR***

The most I got out of my 1.8 on a long straight was 220 km/h - approximately 138 mph. So it probably IS possible.

The speedo on a car always over reads by about 10% anyway. If you compare your Speedo on the car to a GPS device the GPS device speed is always about 10% slower.

I don't believe 126 mph at all.

1.6 Dynmamic 5 door.

cmc, that´s generally true, although it´s usually not 10%, it´s closer to 5%. Although my speedo doesn´t seem to be inaccurate, as the Accord C-TDI couldn´t reel me in when the speedo showed a pinch over 210. Then again, my car may only be a freak of nature.

speedo accuracy will vary according to whether you have well worn (maximum error)or brand new tyres on those few mm of tread make a big difference to the effective circuimference, if this car has a bad and incompatable tyre size that would also cause an error. Manufacturers will always err on the side of caution with speedos they can be 10% out but this will usually always be an over read, I read once in a book that Italian cars had optimistic speedos because it appealed to the Italian manhood to be driving fast but this kept them (relatively) safe!!

100% lancia ....with a hint of fiat

Something dodgy about this one. He had sold it in a previous auction and the buyer this time withdrew saying that he couldn't contact the seller and then left positive feedback! As they say on Chewing the Fat - I smell sh*te!

"When you sit in a Focus RS or a Golf R32 it’s like sitting in a commercial for Lynx aftershave. When you sit in an 147 GTA it’s like sitting in a Venetian’s hand-made suitcase."

I had the most wired and scarry think happend to me the other day ... i was doing 210 in my 1.6 and suddenlyy ENGINE FAULT light went on ... i did not felt any problems and in the next start of the car it was off ... but put yourself in a situation with the lights starting to glow in 210kmh .... geeee those sensors

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Originally posted by rossocorsa
interesting why has a car under 3 years old got an MOT?

reg says 51 dosent that mean may 2001? the new system still confuses me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
sigpic.JPG

oh and if a car has been a total loss it will need an mot before it gets a vic i think regardless of age, no to sure though

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
sigpic.JPG

I think 51 can mean up to march 02 Dave - not too sure either though - never bothered with the new numbering system! Not like I will be getting near a car as new as that!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
Uno_sign.jpg

Back