Max Power Live Cancelled

Currently reading:
Max Power Live Cancelled

They say that all good things come to an end, and whilst Maxpower.co.uk and Max Power the magazine continue to flourish and break new ground, Max Live, which has been held at the NEC for the last 7 years, has been cancelled.

Editor Simon Penson comments: "The show was a fantastic success for 7 years but ultimately, it just didn't work alongside our new vision for Max Power. We are gutted that we are going to disappoint the thousands of loyal visitors to the show, but together with Haymarket Exhibitions, who ran the show for us, we felt that it was right to finish the show on a high."

That doesn't mean that Max will be sitting on its laurels. With a new look magazine now on the shelves we are working hard developing some exciting new ideas for Max readers to enjoy. So keep your eyes peeled.

And a load of comments most of which are in txt speak lol

I think max's NEW vision, is a world without chavs, a world with out 20bhp resistors and neons held on with duck tape, a world without paxo's with more fibre'glass on them than a very fibre'glassy thing.

And I like the sound of it.

theres still about 20other chavvy mags they can read

i always prefered redline., it had more information in it and had little car quizes in there too., something that chavs know nothing about.,lol.,

I think max's NEW vision, is a world without chavs, a world with out 20bhp resistors and neons held on with duck tape, a world without paxo's with more fibre'glass on them than a very fibre'glassy thing.

thats not a vision, thats just a list of stuff you dont want to see. what replaces it?

Back