-IPOD connector in glovebox

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

I see you got a badgless grille then. How much you want for it when u sell the car?

Also really liking the car, got the euro plates & blue lights like me too. Just be careful with the plates as Ive got to pull mine off cos got pulled by the cops but a least no fine tho.

Last edited:
The grill will be up at £50 + p+p but you would be 3rd in line for it mate as ive already got 2 people who have put there name down for it lol

IVe not had a problem with my plates so far, had about 4 traffic cops following me so far and none of them have pulled, had a good few panda cars behind me aswell and nothing has been done about them so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way though lol

I am on the punto mk2 stand at donny so come and have nosy if you want :)

One of the ballasts for my HID's has broken and im not paying £30 for another one so they will be coming out soon.

I had the same colour punto before the stilo and dreamed of modding it as imo black is nicest colour on the puntos (dont shoot me :D) fair play lad, shes mint!

Cheers mate, black is the best colour :D

There are still a few things i would like to do but as im selling it there isnt any point in spending more money on it.

Back