image898.jpg

Bravo Matthewr1990's T-Jet Bravo Dynamic

Introduction

So after months of looking around, researching, test driving and even a little fight (don't ask). I have finally got myself a Bravo. And what a beauty she is. It's a (57 plate), Dynamic, T-jet 120.

Goodbye Megane. You horrible excuse of a car!

Now can someone point me in the direction of a new brain. Even the climate control confuses the hell out of me LMAO. Gonna need a really good read of the manual.

Anyway. The car has a full service history and only has 57,000 miles, it had got a broken glove box but the garage is sorting this for me. It's coming with 9 months mot, 6 months tax and warranty, it's just had new belt's, water pump, brakes and two front tyres. It's in beautiful shape with no dents although there is paint work damage on the rear bumper. It's not deep, they're just surface scratches and no dent so god knows what they hit or did lmao. But it's not severe and barely visible from a distance, so it will be sorted when and if I'm ready.

QUESTION: being as this is a 57 plate car. Will it be able to connect to my iPhone 5 with a software update and the right connector?

So anyway without further ado here she is. She will have a name in due time

Good looking interior

Considering it's 6 years old, the upholstery is immaculate

Beautiful colour

So what do you think?
Re: My new Bravo :D

Looks a good buy!

For the iPhone you will need a Blue&Me adaptor that plugs into the car and then the iPhone cable into there. Plays through the stereo very well and controlled by the steering wheel buttons. Can get them direct from Fiat but give eBay a try first, should be around £40.

I did exactly the same as you got rid of my megane and brought a bravo ?

Then you understand what I've had to deal with. My megane is the same age (57 plate) again it's the dynamique model with lots of toys, but everything in the Bravo is better. And to think my megane would of been nearly £1,500 more to buy brand new. Fiat did fantast with these bravo's and they should of sold/sell a lot more than they do

Looks a good buy!

For the iPhone you will need a Blue&Me adaptor that plugs into the car and then the iPhone cable into there. Plays through the stereo very well and controlled by the steering wheel buttons. Can get them direct from Fiat but give eBay a try first, should be around £40.

Thank you. I know the basics. Hoping for a little less £££ for it though, I also here that b&m need updates for certain things and I'm betting my iPhones is one of them haha, Any idea if there is a way to reset all media/radio functions to factory settings?

I think we need to ask :D

Haha. I was looking at a sport t-jet 150 at a Garage in West Bromwich. And the guy was rather funny with me whilst I was looking at the car. (It wasn't in the best of nick anyway. Fag burns, dents, scratches) he was right next to me every step of the way wouldn't let me touch anything. So I'm getting annoyed so just started fiddling with stuff. Not unlike anything you wouldn't expect when looking at a car. Oil cap, rubber seals etc. And he kept tutting every time I pulled something open or checked the headlights were sitting right etc so I just asked him what his problem is and got into a bit of a debate which ended with me leaving. But as I was leaving he was right up behind me still, arm out in front of him as if he was kicking me out. I think he was showing off to the women working on the sale floor. So I turned round and threatened him with a slap if he didn't back off lol. I didn't hit him, I'm much more controlled than that but the guy was a clown. He's definitely in the wrong business.

Get some back street garages which are basically gangsters :s

Obviously didn't want you poking about...

Its scary some of the cars I've seen for sale and even scarier that people will actually buy them!

Anybody know if my car will have Hill Holder is it standard to dynamic models?

Apologise for double post. But needed this to bump thread.

I think its not standard on the dynamic, which it should because its bundled with the ESP. Anyway check for the ESP light in the instrument panel. If you have it then you have the hill holder.

Attachments

• esp.jpg
    esp.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 153

ahh thanks for the help.

sorry for all the question everyone so thanks for the help. anyone know what model of blue and me i have (57 plate dynamic). im looking at the updates on the site and it doesnt seem to have downloads for different models? im pretty sure there are different version blue and me, blue and me 2, blue and me tom tom etc. and i need to know the update is compatible with mine. or are all bravos up until now using the same system. also what version software is everyone using and can i somehow check the version in the car.

all of these qestions are for when i receive the car on the 1st Nov. thats why i cant just step outside and have a play lol

ahh thanks for the help.

sorry for all the question everyone so thanks for the help. anyone know what model of blue and me i have (57 plate dynamic). im looking at the updates on the site and it doesnt seem to have downloads for different models? im pretty sure there are different version blue and me, blue and me 2, blue and me tom tom etc. and i need to know the update is compatible with mine. or are all bravos up until now using the same system. also what version software is everyone using and can i somehow check the version in the car.

all of these qestions are for when i receive the car on the 1st Nov. thats why i cant just step outside and have a play lol

I think you'll need to wait until you have the car to check properly but the blue and me site should allow you to check

fleabay....

I updated the Blue and me on my 2007. I just used a flash drive and had to install 2.

Back