Styling Mats,

Currently reading:
Styling Mats,

partsworld UK
Shop4parts

One thing i will say is
Sliding mats..... i've got what i think are genuine ones or copy's not 100% sure
but make sure they have a rubber back - to stop them slipping forward, none of this studded plastic style ****

i spend more time pulled it back from under the clutch pedal, or from when it gets stuck ontop

So when you release the clutch - the carpet is getting in way delaying clutch control....

In the mk2' - put 2x holes in the mat, and cable tied the thing to the seat underframe, so it couldnt slide to far forward.
Since i sit right back position wise - this was fine, but when it was slid forward it bunched up

Ziggy

My genuine ones came from the dealer and the drivers mat has two holes for mat clips which screw into the carpet then you can clip and unclip the drivers mat as you need to no sliding about and no dodgy tie wraps

They are not as expensive as you think <£30 last time I bought some

never bought a new dealer mat in my life but vauxhall had some crackers when i was in there the other month
wont go in my fiat dealers ever again not worth my diesel
of course a breakers is the best place,just look in something decent

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
never bought a new dealer mat in my life but vauxhall had some crackers when i was in there the other month
wont go in my fiat dealers ever again not worth my diesel
of course a breakers is the best place,just look in something decent

Normaly idont buy mat's
ifinds some good ones when my mates fleet of taxi's come in for a valet, :devil:

but the mrs wants some original ones for it, shes decided the punto is now her's. :mad:
ah well iwill buy something thats got more horse's perhaps another oil burner,

Back