MASTER BRAKE CYLINDER!!!

Currently reading:
MASTER BRAKE CYLINDER!!!

i have 2 bits of chrome on my car you bell end, windscreen washers and wiper blades.

what has hair on my top lip got jack **** to do with my car?

all you lot do is discriminat agint people who are nto members.

younger people who have a bravo and mod it are chavs

older peopel who have a bravo who mod it are dick heads with a **** car ...

wake up and realise the non members will nto become members if you are dishing out **** about every ones car.

and also when you top lip har grow thick black and not bumfluff, then i will permit you to talk about my top lip hair faggot.

p.s. illitirate , chav, dick head, **** car, young, kid, blah bla blah dont use them, they have all be heard before. now lets see what kinda **** insult you give me back.

READ MY COMMENTS:

i have 2 bits of chrome on my car you bell end, windscreen washers and wiper blades. - Bellend??? very adult.

what has hair on my top lip got jack **** to do with my car? - What does mid-life crises got to do with anything???

all you lot do is discriminat agint people who are nto members. - I gave advice to a non-member last week about poly lights, not discrimatory AT ALL

younger people who have a bravo and mod it are chavs - not at all, we never called you a chav

older peopel who have a bravo who mod it are dick heads with a **** car ... - what are you on about???

wake up and realise the non members will nto become members if you are dishing out **** about every ones car. - If you can't take a little constructive criticism it's not our problem.

and also when you top lip har grow thick black and not bumfluff, then i will permit you to talk about my top lip hair faggot. - haha, you were talking about mid-life crises, I was following your example in trying to explain that we have YEARS of experience behind us were as you don't.

p.s. illitirate , chav, dick head, **** car, young, kid, blah bla blah dont use them, they have all be heard before. now lets see what kinda **** insult you give me back. - Stop throwing tantrums...it's pointless and it ain't nice!

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

i didnt throw a tantrum actually i think its funny how upset and butt hurt you get. years of experiance in YOUR OWN MODS. you have not had 1 year of experiance in any mods of mine so dont talk to me as i do not want to talk with you. also you havent called em a chav YET but i can see ity comign because im nearly 17 with a body kit.

Now you're clutching at straws young fella. You have no idea about my (or pretty much anyone on here's) history with cars and modifying so stop with the ridiculous unfounded comments. Away and get mummy to change your nappy :)

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

Paul, Matt, you have mail.

Rob

Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX