MASTER BRAKE CYLINDER!!!

Currently reading:
MASTER BRAKE CYLINDER!!!

B

Bravobenn

has any one had this part replaced.....ive been quoted £80 and don't know weather the garage man is having me pants down....any one help me please....

Fiatb00.....Where One Big Happy Family

Are you trying to break a record for most posts in the shortest amount of time? Looks almost like you're building a Bravo from scratch lol :)

BTW, your sig should read "FiatB00.....We're One Big Happy Family" or "FiatB00.....Where One Big Happy Family?"

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

90% of people have the issue between the "Where" and "We're".

I'm sure a higher pecentage also have the problem with "There" and "Their".

It's common sense which goes where. Usually where their goes there is when we're all talking about when someones something goes there.

:)

Regarding the price for renewing master cylinder. I would think it's about the norm for this, bearing in mind the brakes will have to be bled after fitting

£80 sounds reasonable to me.

wolfraceinsy.jpg

Dec '97 1.8GT / 133,000 miles
Current Status: Running Well

T/O

BUT FFS THE ACE 193 HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED SO I FOUND A INOVIT REDLINE (NEW APPRENTLEY) AND THEY THERE BEING DISCONTINUED....WHAT THE FU** IS IT WTH ME AND LUCK TOWARDS MY SEXY F00 F00

Fiatb00.....Where One Big Happy Family

Eh?

wolfraceinsy.jpg

Dec '97 1.8GT / 133,000 miles
Current Status: Running Well

Will Ben ever get his master brake cylinder?
Is the caps lock stuck on his keyboard?
Has Ben usurped Seb as the official BOO chav???

...tune in tomorrow for a further installment of this gripping saga... do do do dodo dododo

:) sorry I couldn't resist :)

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

I swear this Forum is definately becoming more of a Chav Hostel than a Bravo place.

Oh it better not become one those, i won`t be happy if it does :( i think people are forgettin what this forum is about, come on! wake up! nuff said...

FIAT BRAVO, why settle for anything less.

PB190010.jpg

C'mon Rob, you've striked me as a bit of a chav over the past few weeks :) are you?

lol, i've been dying to pass comment on Benn, but everyone has been so well behaved! lmao.
i cant decide where he's from, or if its the campness that makes me think he might be from a foreign land???
(oh feck, everyone hates me now)

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4 & now ex owner of a Bravo 1.8

Member Page

Buzz, maybe he is foreign, but his IP suggests he's in London on the BT Centralplus Network.

@1066, a chav, me? aye and i dont think so lad, what gave you that idea, thats if you can explain why? silly boy.
i`m not one of those people who "blings" and and before you start labellin me pal, its a good idea to ask to your facts right.
and if your on about that one post, then obviously you havent checked this forum properly.
out of interest who the hell are you anyway.

(you know i hate people who like to cause sh*t, theres always one that spoils it.)

FIAT BRAVO, why settle for less.

lol i've just read this thread....and i have to admit some people on this forum are shocking...Ian i was in a rush and placed a word in there that shouldn't be. Am sure my education standard is of one that is higher then yours.

as for tagging me a chav....i have to say you have no clue..... and yes my caps lock was on i must of been typing watching TV...a mistake...never mind!

As for the forum changing into chav central...thats a very slim posibility. So what if people have different modding idea's or some people don't speak the queens english. This isn't to say that there some scum bag or a chav. One person might be dislecksick or maybe just bone idle. No one has to prove anything to any one on here.

I thought it was a community for everyone to have a talk and a help each other along with problems due to the fact we all share one thing in common...we all love our Fiats...

FiatB00...One Big Family

We like a joke now and then to blow off the steam from the endless questions about electrics and alloys :) Oh Fiat how we love you ;)

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

agreed with ben.

i have differant moddign idead to you lot, and i got absolutly ripped to **** when i posted pic of my car, but oh well i shall not shed a tear just you that are the fussy ones and want to put every one down on there mods, my be your jealous? mybe your just a arsehole but time will tell.

have fun in your mid life crisis'es

Sorry rascal but just because we don't all pat you on the back and agree with everything you've done with your motor, don't mean we're all *******s. Somethings are good on your car, some aren't and it's the same with the majority of people who do modify their cars. We do appreciate the work you've done but it ain't to everyone's taste. Get over it.

Maybe when you get some hair on your top lip you might understand how wrong it is to stick a load of Halfords chrome effect nonsense to your car.

puntomatt_search_sig.gif