new1.JPG

Cinquecento mases cinq - new look for '06 (56k warning)

Introduction

been meanin to post pics for ages, but only just got around to givin her a clean and fittin all the new bits, went a bit camera mad, and they are all in my gallery, but here are a few of the changes!

new style fiat badge with abarth center and fogs removed from bumper + re-meshed
new2.JPG

broken janspeed exhaust replaced with standard w/80mm tailpipe :eek:
new6.JPG

new 14" punto gt anthricate wheels off Aaron
new5.JPG

isotta pedal extensions removed cause they were sh*t, new OMP trecento steering wheel and abarth mats!
new4.JPG

and 2 more to show how f*cking sexy shes lookin :cool:
new1.JPG

new3.JPG

still got a few bits to do, want new bonnet, (maybe bad-boy) the fog light recess will be gettin smoothed in the summer, as will the side skirts be gettin re-fitted to remove excess mastic, and some final engine work and she is complete :worship:
custard boy said:
looking really nice mate,why did you remove the front abarth fogs?cooling?

cheers mate, 2 reasons really.... 1 was for gettin as much air to the rad as possible.

but the main reason was the drives side one virtually fell out, all the glue came apart and it was rubbin against the rad... (n)

so im goin to get the semi circular bit cut off, then the bottom all smoothed, got a photoshop of it at work and it looks awesome :cool:

mase said:
cheers mate, 2 reasons really.... 1 was for gettin as much air to the rad as possible.

but the main reason was the drives side one virtually fell out, all the glue came apart and it was rubbin against the rad... (n)

so im goin to get the semi circular bit cut off, then the bottom all smoothed, got a photoshop of it at work and it looks awesome :cool:
funny i had a similar idea for the front apron :)

Hey my old wheels look pretty good, didn't like them on the imola, and look so much better when fitted with the correct 15mm spacers, cars looking good.

I have a solution for fixing the front spot lights in better than Fiat intended, costs about £7 to do it with parts from Halfords, as this is how mine are now, as for cooling, they do not affect the cooling in the slightest on mine, if you are worried about cooling remove the ornamental gasket things they actually make the opening at top of rad smaller and as you know heat rises, so more air flow to the top of the rad, and makes it look smoother anyway as the Abarth rear does away with the rub strip, so having the black gaskets up front is kinda redundant.

Aaron.

GT anthracite wheels look the absolute danglers on that, I mean there just :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D that much better than the others you had. I want one just so I can look at it!!

Only thing that needs sorting is the fog holes (tick) and the bumper droop you have got going on there, did you miss out the wing-bumper bolts (there are two of them on each side).

And where can I get those abarth centres for my gt wheels? they are silver though so might look a bit dodgy with them on but still, anywhere OTHER than ebay though.

Back