1191185.jpg

Bravo MarkRacoons White Bravo.

Introduction

My White Bravo Tjet 150 Sport

Cheers
Re: My White Bravo Tjet 150 Sport

Thats beautiful, i mean really pretty! Since when did they do them in white it looks stunning!

Dave

looks smart if you could get white ones in uk would have been a harder choice between that and grande! anyone else think SEAT bolted the rear end of a bravo onto there new ibiza?

Stunning, shame FIAT UK didn't allow white when white became the "in" colour!

A white Bravo in Sport trim is interesting. My preferred colour for my new car would be white. I am going for the Bravo in Dynamic trim, but according to the brochure the Bravo is only available in white for the base level car, not anything else.

My preference for white does not exceed my requirement for a decent trim spec.

Have the colour options changed?

Just saw Alex's COOL white Bravo - mine has had similar looks for some time now and Alex's pics made me pop out and shoot my white "stormtrooper" (later ill post better pics with lowering springs mounted as well)... thanx Alex for motivating me to do some shots of the beast :D

...next in line ...Eibach lowering springs - maybe black insides of headlamps and next year some slight tuning :devil:

cheerios

MarkRacoon

just push for the combination you want... DK dealers couldnt order a white sport with the red-black sail sports interior.... is what they said... then I said i didnt want one ...and then they said well...think we can arrange something... and hey presto :D

Re: MarkRacoons White Bravo

hi, the car looks awesome, love the wheels. Did u get them coloured black yourself or are they a fiat special edition?

Back