Marea Weekend Wanted

Currently reading:
Marea Weekend Wanted

N

Nigel

Guys, on your travels about the internet and suchlike, if you come across a Marea Weekend 2.4 JTD can you let me know please. There is one on Autotrader and thats it!

Thanks

Nige

Re: Re: Marea Weekend Wanted

Nige sees sense - the Weekend is the most practcal of all the Bravo family. What power and torque can the 2.4JTD be re-mapped up to?

Have a good Weekend!

Re: Re: Re: Marea Weekend Wanted

I should have added I specifically want a 130 JTD not the 125.

I can tune the 130 to over 195 BHP and add at least 60lbsft torque :) - now you see why I want that one!

Nige

Re: Re: Re: Re: Marea Weekend Wanted

Thanks Daz, there is one there, a bit too much for me at the mo that one.

Nige

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marea Weekend Wanted

...and I'm after a JTD105 Brava (ELX) Ideally.

Realistically I'll probably end up with a TD100 bravo again.

LOL

:)

Ian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marea Weekend Wanted

Nige, question for ya..

What sort of MPG is expected of the 2.4JTD Marea ELX?

Ian.

Re: Petrol is better!!!

Ah bugger!
1) The 150 is too slow as I can only get it to 170 and yours is too expensive for me, sorry.

2) I got all exitied - there was the car I want, a V reg 130HLX Weekend with only 50k or so on the clock - but where the fcuk do you live! Can you see Icebergs??? Its a bloody 520 mile round trip to it, and I live in the midlands! If that car was nearer my HGT would have been a bargain for someone as I would have sold it off cheap!

Cheers
Nige

Re: Re: Petrol is better!!!

What price range are you looking at Nige?

Daz

Re: Re: Re: Petrol is better!!!

..and what mileage, year etc...

Daz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Petrol is better!!!

I suspect Alfa-nige wants a marea JTD to put it through his own chipping service and obtain the insane amounts of power available from a modern diesel. I would sell my left bollock to get an alfa 156JTD although my bank manager doesn't seem interested in my genitals :( Suppose a marea is the next best bet :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Petrol is better!!!

lmao..i know how you feel (not literally)

Daz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Petrol is better!!!

Sorry - didn't see the later post pointing out exactly why Nige wants a marea JTD. How stupid am I :(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Petrol is better!!!

98(S) FIAT MAREA ELX WEEKEND DIESEL 5DR Estate,
Maroon, 64480 miles, Central Locking, Front Electric Windows, Sunroof, Power Steering, Drivers Air Bag, Radio Cassette, Valet, Warranty, Remote Stero Controls £3995.

I dont know if you can tell the size of the engine from this.

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/halebankcarcentre/

its about 4/5ths the way down, click on pic 2.

Daz

Scotland Nige

near glasgow, i can take a look for you if you like, save wasting your time if its a banger!!!

cheers

Briang

Re: Scotland Nige

Thank you for the offer Brian, but I am unlikely to travel that far for it, even if it was a goodun.

Daz et al
Budget is under 5k, mileage under 70k and a post '99 (V onwards) 130 HLX Weekend. Not bothered about colour.

Cheers again
Nige

Re: 68 miles away from U?

Quote Nige "I should have added I specifically want a 130 JTD not the 125"

LoL.

Ian.