Technical marea weekend injector dash lamp on

Currently reading:
Technical marea weekend injector dash lamp on

shop soiled

Hi can anyone help, my marea weekend 1.9jtd 2001 66,000
Has developed a warning light problem, the fuel injector lamp
Flickers on startup but then stays on, no difference in performance though.
Changed fuel filter, going back six months I had a problem with
Power loss that turned out to be the mas sensor found out by removing
The plug to the sensor and wow what a difference, anyway the plug is still
Out, and so is the jury. I am wondering if it is just a reset or something
A bit more serious. Or can I just disconnect batt for 10 min then reconnect
thanks

If youre running your car without the plug attached to the maf sensor youre looking for trouble. If your car runs better with the maf sensor unplugged it means you need a new sensor.

Seems a common problem.I have it on my jtd when i go over a bumpy road.The light comes on and i get power loss for a few days then nothing for maybe a month then its starts again.Its been in the garage and they said on the diagnostcs Maf sensor,EGR valve,throttle position sensor.All of which cost a lot put together.I have learned to live with the problem.reseting the ecu doesn't help either.Mine has done around 130000 miles and going good.Its a good car if you can live with the hiccups.

If you were to put the back of your head on the drivers side floor and look up under the dash the socket will have a rubber cover on it. There is a pic on here somewhere if I find it I'll post it up.
hi, found the socket, brought the cable but cannot get it to talk to the ecu, the
software that came with the cable after a bit of fiddling connected,but not the
fiatecuscan it tells me its connecting then bottom left of screen it says disconnected the cable is kkl usb 409.1 vag-com obd2 so im guessing ive got the wrong cable,hope you can point me in the right direction do you know if its an eobd:
thanks len

Back