Marea Marea HLX in the Netherlands

Currently reading:
Marea Marea HLX in the Netherlands

ElegantSerr

Hello all!

Hey FIAT Forum,

Michael here, driving a Fiat Marea 2.0 20v HLX (sedan/saloon). I joined for all the information I can find about this car because I am trying to keep this beauty on the road!

Fun facts about the Marea in the Netherlands:
Data from the open Vehicle Registry dataset at the time of writing:
  • There are only 4 Marea 5-cylinder petrol/LPG with a valid APK(/MOT) inspection
    • 17 including the Marea Weekends
    • 18 including a single 2.4 JTD Sedan🤯.
  • The total number of Marea/Weekends left with a valid inspection is 85

Hello all!

Hey FIAT Forum,

Michael here, driving a Fiat Marea 2.0 20v HLX (sedan/saloon). I joined for all the information I can find about this car because I am trying to keep this beauty on the road!

Fun facts about the Marea in the Netherlands:
Data from the open Vehicle Registry dataset at the time of writing:
  • There are only 4 Marea 5-cylinder petrol/LPG with a valid APK(/MOT) inspection
    • 17 including the Marea Weekends
    • 18 including a single 2.4 JTD Sedan🤯.
  • The total number of Marea/Weekends left with a valid inspection is 85
Hi ElegantSerr,

I live in Brazil but my daughter lives in Amsterdam. Here in Brazil the Marea was manufactued from 1998 to 2008, with a total of 54.763 saloons and 14.685 Weekend (estate) version. I unfortunately don't have the actual registry entry but it is possible to find spare parts, there were several built using your engine specs... I bought the one I'm planning to put on the road again for about 2 months, it's a 2002 Weekend in dark blue wtih 101.246 km on the odometer. Since there it isn't allowed to sell diesel engines in Brazil my version in an ELX with a 2.4 l 20v petrol engine. The car is in the body paint step. Enjoy your Marea! Best Regards

Last edited:
Back