General many problems.. help? =(

Currently reading:
General many problems.. help? =(

nevnev

just bought a v reg punto 2 days ago got it cheap but has few problems? i have no idea what model it is lol just that it is a 1.2.. my passenger side window is not working for some reason.. got a massive dent on the back door at the right hand side will prob cost me a fortune to get it fixed.. central locking not working on drivers side cos of that too.. no idea if it came with a remote locking key oh n the airbag light is always on.. so basically i dnt know where to start and what to do any suggestions?

could get a replacement door from scrappy. is it electric windows or manual? not sure about central locking or whether or not it should come with remote. Get the codes read to see why airbag light is on. might hopefully be something simple to repair or just need resetting.

erm its electric windows i should get the fuses checked? would do it myself but have no clue.. if i got a new door then do you have any idea how much it would cost me to get that put in? no way i could do it =))

i would have thought the electrics windows would use the same fuse but might not. worth checking anyway. Door can probably be fitted yourself but i can't offer any advice on that. also colour coding it. you'd either need to find one the same colour or get it resprayed. Look into de-denting and replacing to see which is cheaper.

is it that the central locking does work just not on the drivers door? and that's weather you use the key or the button? that might be a wiring thing. loose connection somewhere.

Back