makro seats are back,cheaper!

Currently reading:
makro seats are back,cheaper!

Well after seeing the quality of them i think that if you kept them in your loo they would feel quite at home :rolleyes:

Last edited:
PNL said:
Well after seeing the quality of them i think that if you kept them in your loo they would feel quite at home :rolleyes:

They ain't that bad Phill - I've a set myself, but they ain't in the car yet :(

PNL said:
Well my little mate i hope you aint got air bags :eek:

What's an air bag...............I drive a Cinq :p

Jetsfan5 said:
How much hassle is it to fit them in a cinq?

Well, I've measured them and they are slightly smaller than Corbeau Carreras IIRC, so they should physically fit pretty easily. The subframes are a bit harder - I doubt any of the larger manufacturer's frames will be a straight fit,though you could adapt them. You could knock your own frames up, but you'd need to pay attention to the seatbelt mounting :)

chaos said:
Well, I've measured them and they are slightly smaller than Corbeau Carreras IIRC, so they should physically fit pretty easily. The subframes are a bit harder - I doubt any of the larger manufacturer's frames will be a straight fit,though you could adapt them. You could knock your own frames up, but you'd need to pay attention to the seatbelt mounting :)

Seat belt mounting could be fabricated [incorperated]oh big word :p in the bespoke subframe (y)

PNL said:
Seat belt mounting could be fabricated [incorperated]oh big word :p in the bespoke subframe (y)

Yeah I was thinking about that - standard Cinq frame uses 2mm thick steel IIRC, but I'm not confident enough in my welding skills to do it.

Chaos u get the welding rods and steel come over and see me if you want some help Ile sort it for you [ bring your own pies]:yum:

PNL said:
Chaos u get the welding rods and steel come over and see me if you want some help Ile sort it for you [ bring your own pies]:yum:

Thanks for the offer Phill but I've already sorted the frames - they're sitting next to the seats :)

Back